Saturday, February 26, 2011

SATURDAYS ENTRY TWO THOUSAN D TWO HUNDRED THIRTY SIX


The video above is by Mary, I wan't you all to know that I am one (old Dad ) that neeed to take that advice above, talking when I should have been listing has caused me more trouble than I could tell you. DAD

" Forgive Oh Lord as we forgive and set each other free."


Good Morning

The reason that I like Saturday is because I am writing my last journal for the week, Sunday is my rest day, I will see you on Monday morning bright and early with a smile and maybe a cup of x bold.
.
.I need to run over to Sara's house and see my buddy Oreo this is the address Sara's Dog Training Since this is Saturday he may not be up, Sara will tell him that I have been there. DAD

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page



A Guide to the Identification of Common Problems.
( Click on the Disorder list blow for an answer to your problem. Dad.)

Tomato Disorders.

Green Fruit

Ripe Fruit

Insect Pests

Leaf

StemRoot
..

Dad's Views and Tomato News
.
Eagle Web Cam

.
Overheard In An Orchard

Said the Robin to the Sparrow "I would really like to know
Why these anxious human beings rush about and worry so."
Said the Sparrow to the Robin "Friend I think that it must be
That they have no Heavenly Father Such as cares for you and me."
By Elizabeth Chaney--1859
.
http://www.recordrelics.com I think that you will like this link click and view. DAD.....
.
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
.
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Shooting My Universe
Tennessee Granddaddy
Tomato Casual
Weather

Today'2/26/11
Mix of sun and clouds. High 17C. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
.
Do remember our side panel on the right, we are still working on it, will be complete soon. You will find the eagles there and the 3 outside Cam, more will be added later, sugestions will be appreciated.


I am gone, but I will see you monday morning with a smile and maybe a cup os x bold.
.
May the tasty tomato grace your lips with health and wealth throughout your life. Dad'

'Taken from TomatoCasual.

BYE BYE DAD
© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com




4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do hope your weekend is a restful one for you. Even though we've a lot of snow on the ground here, it has stopped snowing now and it will be a great day here!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD..

The Owl and you gave us some good advise and I will try to heed it by talking less and listening more.

There is coffee waiting for us in the lobby of this hotel. It may be good but it won't be Starbucks. Maybe I can get a cup of Starbucks when we stop to visit the charming coastal town of Beaufort, SC today. Sunny and warm and perfect for a walk in the town.

Have a great Saturday and peaceful Sunday.
...Sara's Mom

SteelyVan said...

Hi Dad! I have that catalog too, and I love the pictures. They are wonderful! I will be starting my own tomatoes soon. Take care!
Vicki in Illinois

Lynne said...

Hi Dad, checking in late today. Been awhile but I do pop in now and again to visit. Hope you and yours are doing well enough. God Bless!