Thursday, February 17, 2011

THURSDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWENTY SIX

.
" It is a good thing only God knows all about us only He could be trusted with such information."

Good Morning.

To Know All is to forgive all.
..
If I new you and you knew me, if both of us could clearly see. And with an inner sight divine. The meaning of your heart and mine, I'm sure that we would differ less. And clap our hands in friendliness. Our thought would pleasantly agree. If I knew you and you knew me.


If I knew you and you knew me. As each one knows his own self we . Would look each other in the face, And see therein a truer grace, Life has so many hidden woes. So many thorns for every rose. The" why" of things our hearts would see, if I knew you and you knew me.
By Nixon Waterman.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.
Matthew 5:6.
..
I think that I should go over to Sara's Dog Training blog and see my friends, you can come with me if you want to, I know that you will leave with a smile. Dad.

Weather

.
Today,,3/17/11
Partly cloudy. High 20C. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

RECORD RELICS I think that you will like this link , click and view. Dad

I am happy this morning. The temperature above suits me it won't be long now. That is exactly what the little dog said when they cut his his tail off .


Dad's Favorite Links.this is my complete side panel. I am going to k\let you find what you need.

..
American Profile Magazine
ARTIC WEB CAM
Audio Bible
BrushStrokes
Burpee
Comments for Princess
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
Dad's Grocery Store Days
Dad's Memoirs
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3
Dad's Smile Album
Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
Dad's Views and Tomato News
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
Glen in Australia
Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam
It Ain't Easy Bein' Green
Jennifer White's Blog
John White's Blog
LEARN BIRD SONGS
Let's Live and Learn Together
Sara's Dog Training
Shooting My Universe

Starbucks Coffee
Tennessee Granddaddy
There's No Place Like Home
Tomato Casual
Weather

I need to get out of here, but first I need to get that Sumatra x bold Starbucks coffee started, when it is ready one of you can serve. I will not be with you this morning, I need to be out tending to my Wildlife Habitat, the birds are not happy.

I am sending love and best wishes to all my good friends, and enemies too, I guess, I will be back here in the morning if my life is spared another day.

BYE BYE DAD

© 2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

5 comments:

Becky said...

"It won't be long now..." ha ha ha!! I never heard that line about the little dog before! But OUCH! Thanks for the smile, Dad, enjoy that nice weather... almost time to turn the soil!

Sara said...

We are having a thaw the next few days....good for the spirit, bad for the shoes! Yes, it will be a slushy dirty mess around here.

Have a good day!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is thawing here too! He Hee! I am like that little dog too saying it won't be long now. You are still about 10 degrees warmer today than we will be yet the snow is melting. Have a wonderful Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Those warm temperatures really have you smiling and telling funny lines and ready to face spring with all its outdoor work. I know you will get a lot done today. Don't overwork yourself, you want to be healthy when those tomato plants arrive in 2 weeks.

It is beautiful here as well and after meeting a friend for lunch in Cortez, a small fishing village, we will sit on the beach and maybe see dolphins swimming by. They seem to be plentiful and swimming fairly close to shore. I also enjoy watching those big brown pelicans dive down with such force to catch some fish, they make a huge splash and a loud noise.

Enjoy the beauty of the day and of nature. And be sure to take a midday break for a cup of coffee.

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince Charming: Love your joke, Dad ;) Reminds me of my folks' witticisms, like "'This is running into money!', said the monkey as he peed into the cash register"(one of my mom's favorites).

Angry birds are not fun to have around, I know. Hope your day's work makes them happier. That will suit sweet Prince just fine, too, won't it?

Wishing you all a good afternoon/evening and love from Jamaka and fams <3