Friday, May 20, 2011

DAD"S FRIDAY'S ENTRY THREE THOUSAND



Good Friday morning.



I am getting just a little later every morning to sit down to this keyboard. There is nothing wrong at all, I am feeling real good, even smiling as I drink this good x bold coffee. But I just think that it is good for me to do this. I have felt so much better since I started some of the changes that I have made.



I do appreciate all the patience that all of you have had with me, and all the good things that you have sent me me that I have been able to use in this journal, such as pictures, poetry and lots of other things. Without you I might not even be here today,



And at this later hour it is much easier to use this computer, it works so much better than it did when I was starting at around 2 in the morning.,



Today...5/20/11



Areas of patchy fog early. Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. High 28C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.



Areas of patchy fog early. Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm this afternoon. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.



I do not think that the tomatoes have an reason to complain after looking at that weather report above. I know that I am going to be late this year but as you all know it was not my fault, but the hail that fell on my garden and wiped it all out.



Now we need to talk about money, it is something that we all must have a little off to survive in this short life. I just want to remind you business owners and any one that has any thing to sell that I am now selling space in this journal that is read all around this world. And the price is right $ 1.00 per day, now that is a bargain. Even if you have lost your dog I might find your pet for you, give me a chance to show you. Write me at white6416r@aol.com



About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age.



Old age is when you are able to sleep late, you are so old that you wake up early.



Old age is when candlelit tables are no longer romantic you are so old you can not see to read the menu.



We do not have very much planned for today, Mary is going to have lunch with some of her girl friends from South High School where they were in school together. They have stayed very close together since school days, and I think that is so nice that they love one another and want to be friends . DAD


When Mary gets home we plan to visit Grainger county, a county famous their early tomatoes, they are just a few miles east of us, I know several of these growers and I am going to try and bring a few green tomatoes home with me


Please remember our Side Panel. I will be back in the morning if all is well


Bye Bye DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning! You got a late start, I got an extra early start! Chewy was up early this morning. It's a good thing he's cute. I'm not loving having to bring him outside at 3:30AM, then again at 5:30, Hopefully,I can wear him out enough this weekend and he'll let me sleep in.

Have a good weekend!

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

What a nice day you and Mary have planned. Mary will enjoy cutting with friends over lunch and you will enjoy chatting with tomato growers and bringing home some green tomatoes.

I made marinara sauce using 2 cans of Italy's San Marzano Tomatoes. I don't know what makes these tomatoes so favorful but it made the best sauce ever.

Your later schedule seems to be good for you. I feel you are more relaxed and at peace. Today's weather and outing will put a big smile on your face, especially if it means Fried Green Tomatoes for dinner. Enjoy the day. Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

Sounds like excellent tomato weather ;) and I hope you are successful in bringing home some green ones for the frying pan today. Ms. Mary, you are like me -- you like to stay friends for life. That is the best -- lifelong friends know and share your history. That's priceless ;)

Wishing you a good weekend, safe journeys and lots of love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3