Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DAD's WEDNESDAY's ENTRY TWO THOUUSAND THREE HUNDRED FOUR

" Begin the day with God " " Be kind to every one today "


Good Morning.


I would like to leave this below with you every day, you can get lots of help here. Just click on the link right below. Dad


....
Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver


IMPORTANT


There is something I want to clarify today. One day recently I posted a little poem in my Blog that began with the word, Son. It must have SOUNDED like I was referring to my own son, Jim, but I definitely was not. It was just how the poem started out and I didn't think anything about it at the time. But I can see now how it could have sounded that way. I'm sure that all of you know how dear my son, Jim and daughter-in-law, Beverly are to me. There could not be a better son and daughter-in-law in the whole wide world. They have done so much for me all through the years and I love them and they love me. I just wanted to clarify this!


I hope to hear you say fine when I ask how you are feeling. this new day. We all have the clean sheet that God gives to each of us each morning, and I am wondering now what will my sheet look like at the end of the day, I need to be careful as I will never have this day again. I feel that my life is passing so quickly. DAD.


Today....5/25/11


Partly cloudy. mNear record high temperatures. High 32C. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.


Sun and clouds mixed. Near record high temperatures. High 91F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.


That weather report for this Wednesday up above makes all of us tomato growers smile.




Did you ever wonder, if you put all 50 state flowers together in a bouquet, what it would look like. It's truly beautiful.


Click link below

State Flowers


Our bible study for tonight is Luke chapter 18 , this study in Luke has been so helpful, sweet words of


BLOGS



No contract or deposit required, don't you think that is a bargain ?


white6416r@aol.co..


I think that this is enough for now, this Starbuucks Sumatra x bold that I am sipping on right now is so good.


I hope to see you on Thursday morning if I am giving another day.


BYE BYE DAD

4 comments:

saralovesdogs said...

Good morning Dad!

It is a quiet morning here. Why? Our road has been closed since yesterday morning while they FINALLY repair the leaking pipe in our road.

No traffic. It is strangely quiet. Hopefully the road is fixed by the time I get home. It has been tricky getting to my house.

Chewy and Oreo seemed unphased by all the workers and their equipment in front of our house.

Supposed to be a gorgeous day here today. I may bring the dogs to agility class after school.

~Sara

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am feeling good today and will spend part of the morning planting those 2 tomato plants I bought on a rainy day. With the 80 degree temps expected over the next several days they should get a good start and maybe I will have more tomatoes from 2 plants than I had from 4 plants last year.

I certainly hope Jim is not really mad at you. He is probably a teaser like you and is just being funny. When I read the quote I thought of "son" in general terms.

I must not be a true tomato grower because I do NOT like the heat but I like homegrown tomatoes so I best not complain. After the tomatoes are planted in a self watering container, I'll stop by for another cup of x-bold, maybe on ice today. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

It's always so easy to 'take it all personally', when in fact most of all life is not a bit about ME!

Tennessee Granddaddy said...

I forgive you. I understand you did not mean it for me. But anyway it is good advice for everyone. I love you, Dad.
Jim