Thursday, May 26, 2011

DAD's THURSDAY's ENTRY TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED FIVE

" Be kind, patient, merciful and helpful to every soul that you meet on the road of life this day"





Good Morning.





I would like to leave this below with you every day, you can get lots of help here. Just click on the link right below. I hope that you will not get tired of seeing it, you will appreciate it as you are producing those good home grown tomatoes Dad





Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver





I was in need of my coffee early this morning, so I started perking it a little early this morning and I am sipping on it as I work, it is of course Starbucks x bold, and it is so good. It seems that I can think better as I write if this cup is sitting at my side, and I do need help this morning.





I am feeling real good, with a happy mood, but seem that I just don't know what to talk about. When you write these Journals six day's each week it does get hard to have something good every day, that is why I am always calling on you to come to my help with anything that would be interesting and helpful, and so many of you have, THANK YOU, Dad.





I hope that all of you all around this world are feeling like facing this cold cruel world this morning. If we begin the day right it will be easier for us to face whatever comes our way with a smile. Dad.





I wish that I did not have to write this, but it does take money to keep every thing going on, without it every thing would come to an end.





This is why I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. DAD





Our plans for today are easy to do, it has been hot and dry for a few days and our roses are needing water, that will be a nice job for me.




  • Dad's Memoirs





  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1


  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2


  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3


    It scares me to read this weather rep0rt for today, I don't think that I could go through another hail storm at least not with a smile. DAD







  • Today. 5/26/11




    Strong to severe thunderstorms likely. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High 28C. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.




    Isolated thunderstorms this morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon hours with strong thunderstorms. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High 83F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.








    I do need to stop , I do plan to see you again in the morning if that is alright with you, Please remember my Side Panel while I am away, it has a lot to show you. I have enjoyed my visit you today.





    BYE BYE DAD

  • 2 comments:

    saralovesdogs said...

    Good morning Dad. About to start my last workday before a 4 day weekend! Reallylooking forward to having lots of time to spend with Chewy & Oreo. Should be nothing but fun!

    ~Sara

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    Oh no...another storm. I will be watching the weather in TN hoping the sun shines and only light rain sprinkles on your tomatoes and roses. I did plant my tomatoes yesterday. I have 1 early girl, 1 celebrity, and 1 Juliet Grape tomato plant. I checked them this morning and they are looking healthy with no signs of chipmunk activity. Now 80 days to a nice ripe mature tomato...just in time for my sister's visit.

    I checked on the eaglets this morning. They are so big now. If they were still with Mama they would be close to leaving the nest. At the new caged facility, they will be released in August. They look content and well cared for by humans. Same as Prince in that photo to my right as I type.

    Hope you have a peaceful day as you tend to your plants and habitat and relax with a cup of x-bold. ...Sara's Mom