Thursday, May 19, 2011

DAD's THURSDAY's ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINETY NINE

Good Morning


I hope that all is well with you wherever you are in this world. I am doing very well and hope to do better after I have had my cup of x bold, it just seems to take that every morning to get me started.

Our weather here is a little strange, very cool and plenty of rain, I wonder if that is going to slow up the tomatoes, I hope not I am hungry for that famous tomato sandwich, made only with a home grown tomato.

Below is the AOL weather report for today.


Never let a day go by without giving at least three people a compliment DAD


Today.5/19/11


Showers possible in the afternoon. High 25C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.


A mix of clouds and sun this morning followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers this afternoon. High 78F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.


Middle age is when we can do just as much as ever but would rather not not


You know that you are growing old when your mind is filled with good things to do, but your body vetoes every one of them


This below was sent to me by my friend Joan. Very good. when July arrives please check it out. DAD


This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens
once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, forward this to
your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese
Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money.


Kinda interesting - read on!!!


This year we're going to experience four unusual dates.


1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all...


Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add
the age you will be this year,


The results will be 111 for everyone in whole world. This is the year of
the Money!!!

I wonder about this above Joan,, that would be a lot of money at my age, and I have never had very much, it might make me proud and spoil me, DAD


I do want to mention that I am now sell adds in this daily journal. For $ 1.00 per day you can use enough space to talk about our company and the products that you sell, remember this journal is read in over 100 countries 6 days each week. Let me prove to you what we can do for you at a reasonable cost. email me today and your add will appear in Friday morning Journal. No long times contracts needed, DAD. white6416r@aol.com

I think that I have been a little long this morning, in saying nothing really worthwhile. I will try to stop in time Friday The last thing that I will say is be sure and use the Side Panel today, I hope that you will enjoy it.

See you in the morning.


BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning.

Is it ever going to stop raining? Getting a bit weary of cleaning 8 paws every half hour :)

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The weather this year seems to be strange everywhere. Last week a friend called to say the annual flower packs at Lowe's are just 99 cents. I think people weren't buying because of the cool wet weather and Lowe's need the space for more flats were ready to be delivered. She had a car load of flowers and a bag of potting soil for $40.00.. obviously she got carried away. They are sitting on her porch waiting for the rain to stop.

I don't think money would make you proud and spoiled. You would share it with others; the way you share yourself with others now. You may not have lots of money but you have lots of treasures...peace, contentment, love, fertile land, family, friends, furry creatures and an unending pot of x-bold.

Have a great day enjoying your treasures.
...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet sunny Prince:

I'm enjoying my second cup of coffee,thanks! and hoping your weather will be good for your tomatoes and the roses, too. We have the same weather here, almost -- rain yesterday and the day before, but not today, and cooler than usual -- we are enjoying it very much and so are all the plants.

Yes, we all need money to live, that's true -- but the true riches are in love and compassion, and in those we love, who love us. Wishing you a good afternoon/evening, and, of course, PURRS,from Jamaka and fams <3