Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DAD'S TUESDAY'S ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN.

Good Morning.



I hope that all is well at your house, I guess that you could say that I am doing as well as could be expected, you know that you cannot expect very much out of a 98 year man.

'" The secret is to get wise before you get old "

And I sure missed doing that Dad

" Would you keep young happy and strong?" Then think not of the past. Not of the things that may belong. Unto the future vast. Live in the present and you will find. A joy that's sweet and peace of mind."

"" Don't wait for your ship to come in. Row out and meet it "

I don't have very much planed for this day, to tell you the truth we have about run out of any thing to do, just keeping up the WildLife Habitat is about all that has to be done. We have had so many birds to visit us this year, so many that we can hardly keep water and food for them, some we don't what they are, can't even find them in our bird book.



  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato

  • Dad's Memoirs

  • Dad's Memoirs

  • Dad's News and Tomato Views

  • " Wealthy people miss one of life's great pleasures- making the last car payment "

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3



  • ( All three Cameras working today, enjoy them. Dad )



  • Dad's Rose Garden Album 2010

  • Dad's Smile Album

  • Dad's Songbirds and Roses

  • Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album 2008

  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver

    Today's weather.



    Showers. High 13C. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.



    Showers this morning becoming less numerous during the afternoon hours. High 57F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.





  • I like to leave this one below when I leave you. it will be a lot of help to you. DAD





  • Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver

    This is going to be all for today, I enjoyed my visit with you, and I have been enjoying my Starbucks x bold as I write.



    I hope that I can come back in the morning



    BYE BYE DAD

  • 5 comments:

    Sara said...

    I think a day without much planned is the best kind of day!

    Chewy's plan for the day? PLAY! Eat. Play some more.

    Oreo's plan for the day? PLAY! Eat. Play some more.

    Boy, they sure are lucky, huh?

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    You put more in your 98 years than some much younger . I hope your enjoy your day!

    Joan said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I've been enjoying those verses on "old age". It is good and wise to be able to laugh as we age. You certainly help all of us strive to be our best as we continue this journey of life.

    Your habitat is providing you and Mary with lots of joy and education. You inspire us to continue to look, explore, study, learn.. we are never too old to learn something new each day. Enjoy this day and enjoy a cup of sumatra! ..Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Dad! I was thinking about you and thought I would stop in for a Cuppa Joe and a hug! It is always nice when I can find a minute to read your blog.
    I have had a lot of birds too. I think they have gone and invited their family, friends and neighbors to come dine with them at my house! I do enjoy seeing them though. All I put out is the black oil sunflower seed and everyone, large and small, seems to enjoy them...not to mention I have some plants coming up from where they are dropping them on the ground.
    I will talk to you in a day or two, in the meantime, take care!
    I love you,
    Vicki in Birmingham

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince:

    We are weather twins today -- rain here in la-la land, too, and I thank you for another hot cup of coffee ;) As for the "wisdom" topic, I beg to differ with you there, Dad -- I learn something from you almost every day, and I know a lot of others must, too, because look how many followers you have! ;) Just got out in time to fill the bird feeders before it started raining harder, so they will be happy. Have a good day! Love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3