( note We will have our side panel back on later today, complete and improved, so sorry to have to do this. DAD )
Good Morning,
Good Monday morning is here and I am glad to see it. We have all 3 cams working this morning, Even # 2 is back on for a change.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1...This shows our flag anf side view of the garden.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2 ...This # 2 cam will show you the lighted bird bath an thr Tomatoes. More plants going in soon. Dad
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3...# 3 shows feeders and bird bath in the front. Dad
My email white6416r@aol.comWe had a good day yesterday, our Sunday morning meeting and another meeting at 4 p.m. we feel that we did get a lot of encouragement to keep on going on to the end of the journey.
Jim ( The fisherman ) and Beverly came down Sunday morning and spent the day with us, and he brought me one of those Double Knock Out Roses, I will get it in the ground this morning,
I have not ask about yet, but I am now. I hope that your weekend went well, and that you are ready for the new work week to start.
I am feeling good and after I have had my cup of Sumatra x bold I will be read to go out with a smile on my face.
We are still in the process of reworking our side panel to make it more complete and useful to you. it will take a few days but we will soon be done.
You can now advertise in Dad's journal, it is very inexpensive, we are presently read in over 103 countries and over 3500 cities of this world 6 days each week. For and add the size to show your Company name and your products the price would be $1.00 per day, no contract required, just write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and your add will appear today.Give me a try. DAD .
When I am asked almost any question about tomatos I alway send my Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page to those who ask for help. If you will go there and read to the very end chances are that you will find all answers there. And do keep this page handy at all times of the year for reference, but don't forget I am still here and you can get me at white6416r@aol.co any time, and my charge to you for this is a BIG SMILE. DAD
I do have a few things outside to do, one of them is to take care of my WildLife Habitate, I think that the bird feeders are about empty so I am going to stop for a little while. I will be back in and out today, I may even get a poem from some one that I can use.
( Note we will have our side panel back on later today, improved and more useful. DAD )I have enjoyed my short visit with you.
BYE BYE DAD



4 comments:
Good morning DAD! I've had a very busy weekend with my new puppy! He's so cute and silly. He would love to sit on your lap and lick your face.
Here's a video of him going through the tunnel for the first time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h35vaXAsEls
~Sara
Good Morning DAD....
We are expecting 3 days of rain, not good if you want to be outdoors. Yesterday was so sunny and beautiful, it was tempting to bring out the garden chairs and table; but, we knew that weather wouldn't last...not up here.
I visited your Cam#3 hoping to see you riding on your cart and filling the feeders. No DAD and no birds. I wonder if a lot of birds lost their nests and eggs and little ones in the devasting storms last week. They can count on you to offer them food and water and housing so I know they will be back.
Enjoy the day working on your Nature Habitat, both you and the animals will benefit.
...Sara's Mom (the new puppy is so, so cute)
HI DAD,
Cam 2 is working better than ever. The picture is clearer and the enlargement brighter. Well done. Also, everything is tidied up with some plants thriving. Well done!
You certainly will get your fill of tomato sandwiches this year. Bravo. Aloha,...Sara's aunt.
Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:
So glad your weekend was a good one and that your birds are going to be eating well. Looking forward to seeing that new rose - I don't know what that one looks like. Very good that your webcams are working and look forward to seeing the new side panel.
Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3
Post a Comment