Monday, May 23, 2011

DAD's MONDAY's ENTRY THREE THOUSAND TWO

Good Morning.
I call this Dad's Morning because I like mondays so well, always glad to see them come, I am ready to get back to work.

I would like to leave this below with you every day, you can get lots of help here. Just click on the red below. Dad
Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver
....
Today'weather.. 5/23/11
Slight chance of a thunderstorm. A few storms may be severe. High 31C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Partly to mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

....
I like this hot weather 88 for a high today, come on tomatoes now it time for you to get busy.
....
This right below is from Sara, read it and smile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqDMMykE9RI
....
Favorite Links
American Profile Magazine
Artic Web Cam
Audio Bible
Dad's Airplane Flying Days
Dad's Fried Green Tomato
Dad's Memoirs
Dad's News and Tomato Views
....
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
....

I am proud of these three Cameras above, my favorite one is of course Cam # 2. That is where you can sometimes see Dad working and the tomato garden, it is smaller than I usually have but it is the best that I can do this year, if my life is spared I am going to do better than this next year. Dad'
....
" When I was young I pitied the old. Now old it is the young I pity"
....
" If I had my life to live over again, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring"
....
" When grace is joined with wrinkles, it is adorable. There is an unspeakle dawn in happy old age.
....
I would like to tell you business men and women that I do sell ads, in this journal. $1.00 per day will get you room to show the name of your company and product that you sell. Write me at white6416r@aol.com and I will have you here the same day. Let me show you what I can do. DAD.
....
I hope that all of you are feeling good on this monday morning, don't worry it is not all that bad, it will soon pass if you just do a good days work and forget all about it. I have not had my Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee yet but I am headed there running.
....
I am feeling good and my mood is happy, things just seem to be going very well. But as we say" I am keeping my fingers crossed"
....
This is going to be my parking place for a little while. I have enjoyed my visit and your patience in even reading this journal. Don't forget the Side Panel over on your right, there is a lot of good stuff there.
....
I hope that you noticed the link up at the top of the page Dad's Tomato Garden Problem Solver . There is lots of help there for any tomato grower to keep close at hand, lots of information about tomato dieases , Blight that bother us and a lot of other help. Do read it. DAD.
....
I hope to see you on Tuesday morning, if God has mercy on me and spares my life another day.
....
BYE BYE DAD.


4 comments:

Sara said...

Good Monday morning.

My alarm clock went off for the first time since Chewy came home! Yea, Chewy let me sleep in! I guess he's a bit worn out from the weekend.

Right now, both dogs are laying across from each other, chewing nicely on some toys.

Off to take them for their morning walk. Hope you have a great day.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad to see that you are enjoying your Monday morning and are happy today. It's always good to start a new day and a new week. Hope your Monday is a wonderful one there!

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

Poured a hot cup of x-bold and dad down to visit with you. It is good to see you are in a good mood and sounding refreshed from the weekend. It may reach 80 here tomorrow which is too great a change too fast...last night heat on to bring the indoors up to 67....tomorrow I may need the air conditioner to bring it down to 75. The rain has been good for my perrenials...they have never been this green and healthy looking...I think by June all will be in bloom. I am going to buy 2 or 3 tomato plants today..then I'll be looking at your problem solving page for advise.

Enjoy the sun and warmth on your face as you watch those tomatoes grow. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

Sounds like those tomatoes have been told, all right ;) Hope they get busy and give you a great crop this year. How are the roses doing that you just put in? Ours are blooming like crazy -- I think just about every color is represented here.

Hope you are enjoying a nice evening cup of coffee with your sweet Prince on your lap, purring. Love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3