Sunday, May 29, 2011

DADS SUNDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND EIGHTY EIGHT

Good Morning.

I am violating one of my own rules, to not write a blog on Sunday morning. But I was move to do this in the night time. There has been a lot of things going on that have not been pleasant. Why not check on Oreo and chewy this morning. Sara's Dog Training

Just wan't to tell that all is well this morning at Dads house. Mary and I will be in two meetings today, one at 10 a.m. another one at 4 p.m.

I will see you Monday morning with a smile.

BYE BYE DAD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning DAD...

Sometimes rules need to be broken if it is for something good. Hearing you are doing well enough to be in two meetings in one day is very good news. I do hope you rest the leg in between so you don't reverse all the healing that has taken place. Smiling helps with healing and I hope there will be many smiles today as you gather with friends and family.

...Sara's Mom

saralovesdogs said...

Enjoy your meetings, and it's always good to hear from you!

See you tomorrow.

~Sara, Oreo & Chewy

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Sunday to you! I was surprised to see your entry. Hope everything is good at your house today. Enjoy your meetings and take good care there.

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday, DAD,
You sound chipper! It will be good to get out today. After two prayer meetings in one day, you will be full of grace, as you inspire and be inspired. Do remember to rest. Aloha...Sara's aunt

madcobug said...

Enjoy those meetings today.Glad that you are feeling better. Helen