Good Morning.
.
." Time is so precious-do not waste it.''..
" A smile is like a little wedge. That often keeps us from the edge. Of getting sad, or feeling blue..... I love to see a smile, don't you ?".
"Begin the Day with God."
.
This below is from my son who lives in Kingsport, TN. He would miss a meal anytime to get to go fishing as you can see by all these pictures. He writes a blog six days each week Tennessee Granddaddy that I am sure that you would enjoy. DAD
.
You are invited to view Jim's photo album: Fishing in 2009
.
Fishing in 2009
Mar 10, 2009 by Jim
.
Fishing pictures for 2009 taken in East Tennessee on Douglas Lake, South Holston Lake and Watauga Lake.
.
Click on links below.
.
View Album
.
Play slideshow
.
Here above is my thought for today. I am going to do my best today to do this so that I can have a good day. DAD
,
How are you all feeling today? I am feeling better than usual I think. Maybe its because that I had a lot of good rest yesterday. And I also got a lot of "loose ends" tied up as they say. My friend Ted who lives next door came over in the afternoon and helped me do a few things that I could not do alone. I depend a lot on Ted, he watches over me like a good friend. DAD.
.
I am headed right now to Sara's Dog Training Blog. I clicked on the link and here I am. I always like to check in on them early and see how things are going. With Sara watching over them I am sure all is well. It has been a great pleasure to me to get to see what these two Shelties have done. I was so glad to see Misty doing some training yesterday, she is so sweet. I know how she feels a little like old Dad, getting older.
.
Watching them has caused me to want to own another Sheltie before I leave this world. DAD
.
Here below is what AOL says to expect our weather to be today.
.
Today..9/02/09.
Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds light and variable
.
I say that is nice. DAD.
.
I have neglected the Tea and Coffee again. It has been ready since 4 a.m. If you have time sit with me a little while and enjoy a good strong cup of Starbucks. Dad.
.
A lot of you know my friend Sam. here is the link to his blog There's No Place Like Home I hope that you find time to visit him before you go. He will appreciate it. DAD
.
This is going to be all for this wednesday. We do not have a lot of work planed for today. We will be going to our bible study at 7:30 p.m. today, our study is Mark chapter 5.
.
If all is well I will see you in the early morning with a smile.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.
Posted by Dad at 4:00 A.M.
14 years ago

18 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad!
Happy Birthday!!
Enjoyed the thought for the day video. Hope your day is a good one. Believe it or not we are still getting roma and cherry tomatoes. They are dwindling a bit though. We enjoyed them on our bowl of pinto beans.
Sonya
Today is a very special birthday... it is DAD's birthday... and DAD is a very special man. Whatever you do today, I hope it is a good one!
That was a nice thought for today.
Happy Birthday my dear friend, Hope it is one of your best ever. Wishing you many more,
Love you Dad.
Boyd
Happy Birthday Dad. I hope you have a wonderful day, and enjoy the beautiful sounds of nature. May God bless you now and always.
Love you,
Pat
Happy Birthday, Dad!!!!!!!
A very Happy Birthday to you! May the dear Lord bless you always! I'm always happy to see a SMILE and yours is one of the best. Enjoy your special day!
'On Ya'-ma
Hope you have a great birthday, Grandpa! Love you so much! We are looking forward to celebrating with you next week.
*smiles*
Mandy & Alex
Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Here's to many more mornings of hot cups of coffee, smiles, singing birds, and sunny skies, dotted with fluffy white clouds!
Happy Birthday to a very special man who has found the way to happiness...by bringing sunshine and hope to others through your words and actions. Glad you are feeling good on this very special day. Happy Birthday DAD!
...Sara's Mom
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I hope your day is a special one. I liked your video and your thought for the day. Did you know Sam has started a different blog. Here is the url for it. Helen
http://sayit-baldys.blogspot.com/
Happy Birthday, Mr. White! 96 years old, how we'd love to visit w/you! Actually, we'd just like to sit and LISTEN...to the wisdom you've acquired through all these years.
HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, DEAR DAD! I wish I could be there with you and Ms. Mary to celebrate. Hope it's exactly the kind of day you want it to be -- celebrate YOU! You know so many all over the world will be right there in spirit with you, and so glad you are our friend! Isn't it wonderful that your blogs and the Internet can bring us all together so we can share and learn? Love your Thought For The Day -- if we can do that, all else follows, doesn't it? ;)
Love and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY with MANY, MANY MORE! from Jamaka and fams
Ray, being 13 years younger than you, frogive me if I do not call you Dad.
You are my role model and I often think if you and your wisdom as I go through the day.
Happy Birthdy. Bill
What a blessing to have many friends who appreciate your wisdom, drink their morning coffee with you, and start the day with the joy you share.
Yesterday was your birthday. You weren't telling but your friends knew and made it a Happy Birthday. Aloha! Sara's aunt
Post a Comment