Friday, February 27, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY


Picture by Mary.

GOOD MORNING.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD .
.
Don't Drop The Baton.
.
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato GardenJournal..
.....
Grow Your Own Seedlings And Save Money! To view this Click Here .
.
I almost know without asking that you are happy and feeling good this morning, and part of that is because this is Friday. Well I am with you I am glad to see it, and looking forward to a nice quite weekend, we will be having two meetings on Sunday, and we hope to get some rest in the late evening.
,
Mary and I spent a couple of hours this afternoon at Food City stocking up on a few things that we were short on, now we are all set, if we have company we will have something good to sit before them. We enjoy our company very much.
.

Picture by Mary.
.
Our weather is still warn, here at Dad's
garden this morning at 3 A.M. the tempeature is 63 , and we may have a little rain this Friday morning. This weather is fine for me, I have done all theu outside work that I need to do right now, but when the time comes I will be ready for those tomato plants.
.
.http://www.dog-breed-facts.com/index.html.
.
See many dog breeds by clicking the link above. Very interesting.
.
Here is my thought for this Friday,2/27/09
.
" Happiness is possible only when one is busy. The body must toil, the mind must be occupied, and the heart must be satisfied. Those who do good as opportunity offers are sowing seed all the time, and they need not doubt the harvest."
.
and this one-
.
" One of the great arts of living is the art of forgetting."
.
The thoughts above are from Apples of Gold.
.
You will find a lot of help here below.
.
If you do not find it here email me at white6416r@aol.com
.
.DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN..
.
.I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date .. ..EDITED at 2/27/09.
.
I have not said very much this morning that is interesting, maybe something will come in later in the morning, in the meantime look over on the side panel, you might find something there, I am going to stop and check on that Greem Mountain Coffee. It should be ready by now along with the Tea. So you be sure and stop in this morning with a smile for me, I need that to get through the day. Love from Dad to you wherever you are in this world.
.
I plan on being here in the morning if my life is spared.
.
( Note: The Cam is beautiful right now at 5:56 a/m. It is dark here but the lights are on the Flag, and it is waving in the brisk wind. DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM Dad. )
.

BYE BYE DAD.
.

white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-5763..

.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
.....

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Friday to you ! It's always good to see the work week ending once more. Hope your day is a great one! 'On Ya'-ma

madcobug said...

I hope you and Mary enjoy your meetings on Sunday. Also I hope you both will have a great weekend. Beautiful Rose. Helen

Kelly said...

Good morning Dad :) It is raining here right now, but I got all the work I could do done yesterday. Its Friday, Ian is home, coffee is hot, I am content. What more could I ask for. I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend. Love, Kelly

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad I am late again ~ have had a very busy day ~ but just had to pop in to make sure you and Mary are OK ~ and of course to join you with a cup of tea ~ Have a lovely peaceful weekend ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Good evening, Dad and Ms. Mary! I think you're probably asleep by now, and sorry for checking in so late. I LOVED your Thoughts For The Day and they are so true! Hope your weekend is a good one and that you have some time to relax. Yes, isn't it good to know the larder is full? Always makes me feel good, too. Best to you both -- big HUGS from Jamaka and fams

Becky said...

I'm late checking in, too... my internet wasn't working earlier. Those roses are BEAUTIFUL... they look so healthy. Do you feed them anything special? I have some roses in my yard, too, and I want to start taking better care of them.

Oh, and here is a recipe I came across online for Tomato Pie that sounds very tasty. It's from Paula Deen, who has a popular cooking show on the Food Network channel. http://www.pauladeen.com/recipe_view/159

Have a peaceful Sunday!