Friday, February 20, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY FOUR.

Good Morning.
.....
Time is so precious-do not waste it
'
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD .
'
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
..

Posted on 18 February 2009 by tomatocasual.com
..
Dei Fratelli’s No Salt Added Tomato Products
Tags: ,
..
By Michelle Fabio

..
In honor of Heart-Healthy Awareness Month in February, Dei Fratelli is reminding its customers that many of its tomato products have no salt added, making them as heart healthy as possible.
Dei Fratelli tomato products that contain less than 20 milligrams of sodium per serving include:• Crushed Tomatoes• Crushed Tomatoes with Basil & Herbs• Tomato Puree• Whole Tomatoes• Whole Tomatoes in Puree
Another heart smart option from Dei Fratelli is its Low Sodium Diced Tomatoes.
“We have heard from our consumers that making sure they
Read the rest of this entry »
Related Posts
..
Tomato Allergies: Part II
Tomatoes Cut Cholesterol and Heart Disease
Recipe: Pasta all’Amatriciana
Email This Post
......
Do you realize that it is getting close to our tomato season here in the Tennessee Valley, but for many of you it has been going on for a while. If you haven't ordered your plants it's time to do that--if you will send me an e-mail I will give you some tips that might save you some money. white6416r@aol.com.
...

http://greenmountaincoffee.com/
.
Mary and I visited the Green Mountain Coffee Company office and plant yesterday. This company just lately has opened a large plant right here in Knoxville. I am sure that many of you would know about this coffee. We are considering using it here on the blog.We will let you know when we start. There is a link just above that will tell you more, and it looks good. DAD.
.....

I could use a cup of that Green Mountain Coffee right now.I am feeling better this morning, but I still need my Coffee.
....
Here is my thought for today.
.
"All the flowers of tomorrow, are in the seed's of today."
.
I do not know who said this, it is on a book mark in my bible. . Dad.
...
It is cold here this morning, at 3 A.M. the temperature is 24, but we may have plenty of sunshine today which is very much appreciated right now.
.....
There have been a lot of improvements made on this web page, to keep it current, several changes are due to be made today.
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN
..
I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date ..
.
.EDITED at 2/20/09. At 3 a.m. by Dad.
...
I think that this is about enough for today, I will be back in the morning if my life is spared. I hope that you have a good day.
..
We don.t have very much planned for this morning, but we are going to a meeting tonight . We are meeting Jim and Beverly before the meeting for a fish dinner. I hope that he brings his pocket book, and he usually does. He is a good son. I feel that I am fortunate to have Jim and Mary, They have helped to keep me going this far on the journey. See you later- love to all of you.
......
BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-5763.
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

7 comments:

madcobug said...

Glad that you are feelig better this morning Dad. I hope you all enjoy your dinner with Jim and Beverly tonight and enjoy the meeting. Helen

Hollie said...

Sounds like alot of fun having dinner with Jim & Beverly then on to meeting. I can't wait to try that new coffee of your's.

Cindi said...

You know I loooooooove my Blueberry coffee from Green Mountain....have a great day!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad ~ I am glad you are feeling better today ~ enjoy your meal out with Jim and Beverly and your meeting tonight ~ thankyou also for my "Cuppa" although I think I may try that coffee when you start to use it :o) Ally x

Kelly said...

its good to hear you are feeling better this morning :) I am ready for the weekend to be here and lets have some warm weather too! :) Enjoy your day and have a great weekend. Never heard of that coffee before, have to be on the look out for it. Love, Kelly

loisontheweb said...

UP HERE IN MICHIGAN'S U.P. ... it is not safe to put out our tomato plants until June! I am thinking of planting a few seeds to have a container of my favorite ... yellow pear tomatoes for when my Mom comes up this summer.

jmuhj said...

The coffee sounds wonderful, Dad! Hope you all have a very nice time tonight at dinner, and that your meeting brings much comfort and inspiration. Hugs to you and Ms. Mary, from Jamaka and family