Thursday, February 19, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY THREE

..
Time is so precious-do not waste it..
..
.BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD ..
..
.The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
....

Good Morning.
...
We are seeing a little warmer weather here in the Tennessee Valley this morning. Here at 3 A.M, the tempeature is 47 and we are looking for a sunny day. Yesterday afternoon the weather was very bad, high windss and rain.
...

Thanks to my friend Jamaka who lives in southern California for sending me this below. Dad
...
You are going to LOVE this site. Simply type in the type -- species, phylum,family, or whatever -- of the animal you want to find out about in the box in the upper right hand corner, hit "go", and you will get photos, possibly videos as well, and information of all kinds on your chosen animal. There are 20 cat species represented!!! as well as numerous others, so have fun. I bookmarked the site -- it's one I will visit over and over.
http://www.arkive.org/
Best,
Jamaka

...
http://www.bestfriends.org
...
http://www.nopawsleftbehind.org
....

There have been a lot of improvements made on this web page.DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN..Look at it if you have the time today. You will be surprised and we do hope that we can be of some service with this web page. I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date .. .EDITED at 2/19/09. At 3 a.m. by Dad.
.....

You can always expect something good fron Reggie when you click on this Tomato Casual Lots of interesting information about tomatoes.
....

I am feeling a little better but not back to myself yet, don't have that pep that I would like to have..Did sleep a little better last night. Mary and I went to our Wednesday night bible study last night We were studying tha 8 th chapter of Genesis, and I enjoyed the last verse of the chapter, this was God talking to Noah, what a wonderful promse.
..
" While the earth remaineth,seedtime and harvest,and cold and heat,and summer and winter , and day and night shall not cease."
.....
The last three verses of this chapter are interesting 20, 21 and 22,

......
Live simply.Love generously.Care deeply.Speak kindly
......
Keep watching I will have a lot to show you later. as we get closer to Tomato season. E-mail me any time you need to. I am never too busy to listen.DAD.

..
white6416r@aol.com This is my email addresss.
......

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oddcast.com%2Fhome%2Fdemos%2Ftts%2Ftts_example.php%3Fsitepal&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFrqEzf8WQ4-bRdbkoesE62vDv8Q0ecwvw
....
This link above changes type written words into spoken words.Be sure and try it. Turn your speaker on. Dad.

..
I have not mentioned Tea and Coffee this morning, but you know that I would not forget to make it, so come on in any time that you can.

..
I am going to let my side panel take over from here, since I am not feeling so good. It has a lot more than I could ever think of to tell you anyway.
..
I hope to see you in the morning if all is well. I hope that your day goes well, a little SMILE might make it a little better, I am going to try it.
.
Thanks to all of you for your email and comforting comments. Sometimse we all need that. Love to all of you.
.
BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
'
865-850-5763
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

madcobug said...

I hope you get to feeling better as the day moves along. We had stormy weather yesterday evening. Large hail and high winds.Helen

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad I am glad you are feeling a little better ~ Hope that improves during the day and you start to feel much better ~ thank you for my "Cuppa" ~ Look forward to joining you again in the morning ~ Ally x

Linda said...

Hello Dad, I sure do wish I had some of that warmer weather here now! I am ready for spring and summer but it seems to be coming very slowly this year. Hope you have a great day. Linda

jmuhj said...

Glad you are enjoying that ARKive site, Dad and Ms. Mary. There are a lot of interesting things on there and I plan to visit frequently. It's warmer and sunny here, too -- good for all the plants after the long drink they got, and for the birds, whose feeders are full.

Hugs to you both, and love from Jamaka and family

Nancy said...

Hi there Dad,
I miss you. I was just catching up a bit on your entries and am saddened to see that Sweet Princess passed on. What a dear cat and friend I'm sure.
Also, so sorry you're not feeling well. What's bothering you? Wonder why it's hard for you to sleep...any ideas?
I'll keep smiling just for you, but you do your part and get better real soon!
Love you,
Nancy