Saturday, February 14, 2009

SAD SPECIAL ENTRY

Good Evening

Mary and I are very sad and lonesome tonight. Our little precious friend Princess passed away at 3 P.M. today. If you are looking at the Cam you may see her grave at the foot of the Flag Pole.

We will tell you more tomorrow.

Mary & Dad

13 comments:

Sheila Y said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you both, Sheila

Cindi said...

I will be think of you & mary tonight...

Linda :) said...

I'm so sorry... Special thoughts and gentle hugs....

egtara said...

So sorry to hear about Princess. Thinking of you and Mary.

Joann said...

Dad, I'm SO VERY sorry to hear about Princess, I was truly hoping that she would get better. Hugs to you and to Mary, you gave her a good home, and took good care of her.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know you will miss Princess very much. My sympathies are with you. At times like this all we can do is remember all the wonderful smiles they gave us and be thankful for the time we had with them.
You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Lynne said...

So sorry to you both for this loss. I know from your previous writings she was a special girl to you both. God Bless.

jmuhj said...

MOURNING WITH YOU, Dad and Ms. Mary. I know you know she is safe in the Arms of the One, and you WILL be reunited with her in the right time, as will we all with our beloved ones. But the pain of parting here on this earth is so hard. How well I know! I wish I was there with you, me and my family, to comfort you. Hugs across the miles to you both! As He gives to us, so He also calls back to Himself.
((((((((OO))))))))Dad and Ms. Mary
((((((((^^))))))))Sweet Princess

Dirk said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know she was a part of the family. Our prayers are with you both.

Dirk
THE FIRST AMENDMENT, NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT II
http://tsalagiman2.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

So Sorry about your loss Dad and Mary. May God bless both of you and give you a feeling of peace. Hugs to you both, Helen

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Dad for your families loss...Princess, was a true Princess and will be missed by all of us...many hugs and love to you all,
Joyce

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary: I checked in at your WebCam and said a prayer at your Princess' resting place. I know last night had to have been very difficult for you both, missing that sweet little angel girl. She is still with you, you know, in spirit, always. But how well I know what it is to miss them being here with us in physical form! May your faith give you comfort in this very sad time; and may the thoughts and prayers of all these friends and more give some solace. We all love you and Princess beauty very much!((((((((^^))))))))

Carlene Noggle said...

Dear Dad and Mary,
I am so very sorry for your loss of Princess..I know how you both loved her and she was truly a very real part of your family.I know your hearts are sad tonight and I am praying so hard for you both.
God bless,
love,
carlene