Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY EIGHT

Cup

Good Morning.

I used this picture of my coffee cup again this morning, what else could be better on a cold winter morning. I have plenty of Tea and Coffee ready for you, come on in here out of that cold weather and rest a while. Dad.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
.BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD .
.
Don't Drop The Baton.
.
.'The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal..
..
How are you this Wednesday morning ? I am still feeling good and getting some good rest at night, And I hope that you are doing the same. It's hard to do a good days work if we don't.
.
We have some warmer weather this morning, here in The Tennessee Valley at 3 A.M. the tempeature is 40 degrees, now don't sound better those teens that we have been having. And we are going to get more good sunshine today.
.
Here is a link that Mary gave me, if you travel a lot this would be helpful. It tells you where you will find wireless service.
.
Click here: free wi-fi hotspots wifi cafes coffee shops hotels airports RV Parks
.
You will find a lot of help here . If you do not find it here email me at white6416r@aol.com DAD..
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN.
.
I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date .. ..EDITED at 2/25/09. At 3 a.m. by Dad
.
Giant Beefsteak Tomatoes To view this Tomato... Click Here. This is a Burpee Tomato. DAD.
.

"Oh how America loves the tomato. The aroma of the vine, sweetness of the flesh, and juicy acidity spur between 25 and 40 million of us to grow tomatoes in gardens, containers, and window boxes each year. There are few greater pleasures than a just-picked ripe, red tomato still warm from the summer sun, or a basket of juicy heirloom tomatoes from your farmers' market."That makes me smile just to think about it. DAD .
.
It is hard for me to know what to talk about this morning, old age must be catching up with me, so help me out today and look over on the side panel to see what I have missed, I know of one that you will find there, Tennessee Granddaddy and a lot more, look at my new visitor counters, and Dad's outside Cam.
.
Here is my thought for this Wednesday, 2/25/09
.
" It pays to serve Jesus- I speak from my heart ; He'll always be with us if we do our part. There's naught in this wide world can pleasure afford ; There's peace and contment in serving the Lord."
.
I want to give credit to R.L.Allan and Son, Glasgo Scotland for permission to use this one verse of one of our hymns,
.
We appreciate our friends at R.L.Allan. Mary and I have bought bibles and hymn books from them for many years. They are the best. DAD.
..

.

I am going to stop with this, drink another cup of, Green Mountain Coffee, and then plan my day. It's hard to plan a day for a 96 year old man. I do hope that you will get to do that some day youdself. DAD.

.
BYE BYE DAD
white6416r@aol.com
.
865-850-5763
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.
.

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
Mmmm that coffee sure is good. Thanks! I e-mailed you something this morning called, "I'm in the 93%". It's so good! I posted it on my blog. Have a good day!

baldy said...

GOOD GOING DAD. sam

Michelle said...

Mornin' Dad....
Great to hear you are sleeping well at night. I'm a night nurse so most nights I don't sleep so well, lol. I need to get motivated here this morning, though I'm younger than you, I need some of your pep. : )
Just visited your web cam, saw your flag blowing gently in the wind....
Last week (during school vacation), we drove down from MA to FL. Made a few stops along the way, drove along the blue ridge mountains & stopped at the caverns in VA, stopped in the Carolina's & then enjoyed the sunshine of FL. On the way home we stopped and visited DC...lots to see there. Tough to be back up here in the cold, jealous of your more comfortable temps in the south.
Want to visit TN soon, lots I want to see there...
Well, blabbed on enough this morning, wish I was as motivated to get up and start working. : )
Have a great day, God bless...
Michelle

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

At last, I can access your WebCam again -- looks cold and windy over your way, so I hope you are both staying inside and drinking that wonderful hot coffee and tea. It's cleaning day here, and cold but not windy. Hope you both have a comfortable evening and I'll check back with you tomorrow. HUGS, Jamaka and fams

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad I am so pleased you are getting some good rest ~ we have once again had visitors all day so computer has not been used much ~ but just wanted to say hello and wish you a good and happy day ~ see you in the morning ~ to get my Cup of tea ~ Ally xx