Monday, February 16, 2009

ENTRY # SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY.

Princess White
1997-2009


Good Morning.
......
Time is so precious-do not waste it
..
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
....

I want to thank Kelly for the link below.

http://dadstomatonews.blogspot.com/

.....
I am so glad to see Monday morning arrive. As you would know that we had a lonesome day on Sunday, but we must, though hard it be, keep on going, and realize that all God's plans are best for us.

..
On Sunday the temperature reached a high of 50 and the high for today will be 48. Right know at 3 a.m. it is saying 33 and plenty of sunshine. That sunshine looks good these days, it won't be long now. Smile.
..
There have been a lot of improvements made on this web page DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN.Look at it if you have the time today. You will be surprised and we do hope that we can be of some service with this web page. I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date DAD.. .....EDITED 2/16/09. At 3 a.m. by Dad...... I am ready for your questions........
...
My office phone # is 865-850-5763. And I think that it would be a free call to me if you have Verizon cell phone service, check in your own city to be sure. And my email is white6416r@aol.com Dad

....

These two roses pictured above were in Dad's Rose Garden in the year 2007. I bought them from Jackson & Perkins. I am planning to add aboue 12 more for this year. I do love rose's, they come right after tomatoes in the thing's that I love to see growing..

....


Give Me The Roses While I Live
.
Wonderful things of folks are said

When they have passed away

Roses adorn the narrow bed

Over the sleeping clay

Give me the roses while I live

Trying to cheer me on

Useless are flowers that you give

After the soul is gone

Kind words are useless when folks lie

Cold in a narrow bed

Don't wait till death to speak kind words

Now should the words be said

Let us not wait to do good deeds

Till they have passed away

Now is the time to sow good seeds

While here on earth we stay.

.....

Why don't we all try to be kind and gentle with every one that we meet today, and before we go out that door to work, tell someone that we Love them.

.....

http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=427799973&m=9682&rr=y&source=msne999

Thanks to our friend Carol for sending this above.

......

Snowflakes and Dear Ones .

This above is one of my favorites DAD...Turn the speakers on when you view this, and have a box of kleenex handy.

.....BYE BYE DAD.

If all is well I hope to see you in the early morning, it is going to take me a few day's to get myself straightened out, so please bear with me. Love to all of you, whereever you live in this world. Thanks for all you do for me. Dad.

white6416r@aol.com...

.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

My office phone # is 865-850-5763. And I think that it would be a free call to me if you have Verizon cell phone service, check in your own city to be sure. DAD.

......

12 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning ! I know you will be missing your Princess for quite a long while. It is very hard to loose those we love. Glad you are having some good weather there. We have a light dusting of snow here again this morning.
Take good care!
'On Ya'-ma

Lynne said...

Princess was beautiful! God Bless and I hope you have a lovely day!

madcobug said...

I hope you and Mary feel better soon. It's sitting close to 32º here now but it is supposed to warm up today to 55 then back down to 28 tonight. It wouldn't do to have tomatoes planted right now. Your roses sure were pretty. I hope the new ones do good. Helen

Hollie said...

Awwww, Dad I'm so sorry. Princess was such a pretty girl. Huds to you & Mary both.

The roses are beautiful!

Joyce said...

Good afternoon Dad,
Princess was one beautiful kitty that will be missed by many. Remembering her with fond thoughts. Hope your week goes well...chilly here again...miss the warm temps of the past couple of weeks. Hugs and love,
Joyce

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad that is a beautiful picture of Princess ~ we shall all miss her ~ ~ Ally x

Kelly said...

That is a beautiful majestic picture of Princess. Her name fit her well didnt it? :) I hadnt been online all weekend, but you know your the first place I come when Ian has gone to work and I am sitting here having coffee with you. Then I saw where Princess had passed and it really hit home because I had just lost Priscilla and Shelby has just lost Tyler. I feel that pain my friend. I am flattered that you thought enough of my email this morning to post it on your site. My heart just hurt so much for you and Mary. Its just tough. The rewards of having a pet outweigh the pain you feel when they leave us, so I guess I will still always have some sort of pet...they seem to make me very happy. Love y'all, Kelly

jmuhj said...

A lovely photo of a beautiful soul, Dad. More hugs to you and Ms. Mary, and know I'm there with you both in spirit and that I mourn with you. Truly I believe cats are angels sent here to teach us the meaning of unconditional love, loyalty, devotion, and beauty, unique among all Creation. Perhaps you and Ms. Mary will choose a very special rose to be a living tribute to your beloved Princess on her resting place? This is something I do, planting a living memorial so that my beloved ones continue on both in the spiritual world and here where we are. May you both receive Comfort continually, and know you are in our thoughts and prayers, as is your little angel girl.

Carlene Noggle said...

I know it may be too soon,....but maybe you and Mary can, one day later on, adopt a little homeless kitty...it would be so nice to have a little one scampering around playing...just a thought. I love yall and hate to know that your hearts are heavy.
God bless you both.
love,
carlene

Joann said...

Princess was a beautiful kitty!! I hope you and Mary are doing well!!

Adirondackcountrygal said...

Dad and Mary, I am so sorry. I didn't realize you lost your Princess. That is so sad and I know you must miss her terribly. Linda

Anonymous said...

[p]My spouse and i mistook that because only one substance which is functional inside keeping feet cozy at the start . To start, utilize cold mineral water together with hot water to form the entire body of ideal boot footwear succulent, coupled with over-soak most of these . The ever increasing popularity for both brands of Nike can be seen clearly by looking at the population waiting anxiously . Related Articles - Trendy, Color, Palette, For, UGG, Styles, -, Houston, Astros, Hats, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today! . Ugg Boots ont t longuement utilis l'intrieur rgions les additional froides l'intrieur du monde entier d'acqurir une courte signifie des uggs maintien [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale uk[/url] confortable et prserver la pi et UGG 5825 les jambes l'intrieur du pnalits dommageable dans le froid mordant . The greatest benefit of the Ugg sandals is that they can complement well with your personality . The causes of the problem is the orientation of market-oriented reform, expanding the hospital and exercise-related industrial chain of the tendency of profit . Knitting clothing and accessories with its loose recreational style popular this year popular market, a pair of knitting UGG classic crochet boots white boots let you in this beautiful winter do a fashionable and perfect the ripe.[/p][p]Fashion Ugg boots are attracted simply by everyone, almost everyone positioned on it will start out for receiving [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots outlet uk
[/url] dazzling . Any Ugg Kick out or maybe Ugg boots is often a generic timeframe for your type of more desirable boot that is created in Quarterly report as well as New Zealand for almost Two centuries . What is extra, the exclusive made in accordance with the person's legs pattern that will give you [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] a fine dupport for a feet through the dancing moment . We have [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale outlet[/url] searched the internet to provide you with all the latest Cheap Ugg Boots On Sale at cheap prices . What did you intend to achieve with your Internet marketing email? Was it to convince readers to buy [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] products and services from your company? Was it to get them to join your membership website? Keep your goal in mind and make sure that every word you use helps in convincing your reader to perform the desired action . Here is some top uggs boots information . Related Articles - ugg, womens, bailey, button, triplet, 1873, boots, grey, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today!.[/p]