Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SIXTEEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-TWO

Time is so precious-do not waste it.
..
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD .
..
The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal
.
Good Morning.
......

Pinot Noir Pepper- plus more NEW vegetablesTo view this email in a browser Click Here

...
This link above is interesting.
..
...
Here is my thought for this wednesday morning.
..
" The way to be Happy is to make others Happy. Helping others is the secret of success--- in business, in the arts and in the home,"
.
Thought above from Apples of Gold.
..
Our tempeature this morning is much warmer , 45 at 3 A.M. but I think that some colder weather is on the way. Yesterday was a nice day lots of sunshine, it can't be long now, I am going to just be patient and wait. And try and be a little helpt to others while I'm waiting as they have been to me in the last few days. Thanks again to all of you all around the world.
..
...
I wan't to remind you again that you can view the cam day or night, in the dark of the night you can see the flag waving in the wind.
....
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album
..
I always enjoy looking at this above, and I am going to have an album like this for our crop that will soon be starting, We will start the album the day that we get the first tomato in the ground and continue untill we are eating our first home grown tomato sandwich. Now don't that make you smile.
.......

There have been a lot of improvements made on this web page
.
DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN.
.
Look at it if you have the time today. You will be surprised and we do hope that we can be of some service with this web page. I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date DAD..
.
EDITED 2/18/09. At 3 a.m. by Dad.....
.
. I am ready for your questions...........My office phone # is 865-850-5763. And I think that it would be a free call to me if you have Verizon cell phone service, check in your own city to be sure. And my email is white6416r@aol.com Dad
...
I am going to stop as I am not feeling the very best this morning, not getting very much good sleep. While I am gone I hope that you will use my side panel, it will let you view a lot of things that I do not mention here. Mary sends her love and her thanks to all of you. Dad.
,
I hope to see you again in the morning.
.
Bye Bye DAD
white6416r@aol.com
.
.© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved
......

6 comments:

Becky said...

Love and hugs to you and Mary. I wish I was close enough to stop by with some nice homemade muffins or something and just see how you're doing. I'm thinking about you both and hoping that there are still reasons to smile even in your adjusting to your loss.

God bless,
Becky

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You need that good sleep you are missing so I hope you take some time out and get a little nap in today. Take care! 'OnYa'-ma

Cindi said...

Hugs...get some well deserved rest...see you in the morning!

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad I hope you manage to get a nap during today ~ and wake feeling lots better ~ Will see you in the morning ~ Love to Mary ~ Ally x

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad, I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling your best today. Take a nap today and hopefully you will feel better! Have a great day. Linda

jmuhj said...

...echoing your friend Becky's comments and hoping that you and Ms. Mary are getting by okay. You are in my thoughts and prayers continuously. Love, Jamaka and family