Thursday, February 26, 2009

SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY NINE

Good Morning.
.
Time is so precious-do not waste it.
.
BEGIN THE DAY WITH GOD .
.
Don't Drop The Baton.
.
'The sun never sets on Dad's Tomato Garden Journal.
.

Grow Your Own Seedlings And Save Money!To view this Click Here . This is Burpee.
.
How are you feeling this Thursday morning ? I am hopeing to hear you say real good, because that is what I am saying about myself. Still getting a good night's sleep each night.
.
Now I am ready to head to the coffee pot, meet me there and we will have a good hot cup of Tea or Coffee and visit a little before you go on to your job. I wish that Sam could be here with us. Dad.
..
The weather is still warmer, and I am glad, it lets me do a few more things outside that I need to get done before that tomato season gets here. At 3 A.M. this Thursday morning the tempeature is 51, and sunny skies are predicted.
.
Here is a link that Mary gave me, if you travel a lot this would be helpful. It tells you where you will find wireless service.

.
Click here: free wi-fi hotspots wifi cafes coffee shops hotels airports RV Parks.

.

.http://www.dog-breed-facts.com/index.html
.
See many dog breeds by clicking the link above. Very interesting.
.
Tomato Recipe Contest at White Flower Farms
.
Tags: , , ,
.
By Vanessa Richins
.
.
This is by Tomato Casual. They have a lot of good stuff for us every day. Thanks REGGIE.
.
White Flower Farms is well known for its perennial plants.
However, this year they are focusing more on edible plants.
In the starring role — tomatoes.
The Great Tomato Celebration of 2009 will return this year, with the addition of a recipe contest.

.
As an
article in the Hartford Courant explains, “Why the emphasis on tomatoes?
Barbara Pierson, the farm’s nursery manager and spokeswoman, says
Read the rest of this entry »
.
Related Posts

.
Study May Result in Higher Tomato Yields
Cherry Tomato Compote Wins You Say Tomato Recipe Contest
Hunts Tomatoes Holding Recipe Contest
.
Sam who many of you know, and I have been talking about sharing space on our ground that we may not be useing to others that might like to have a little garden of their own..Sam writes a blog http://sayit-baldy.blogspot.com/ this one and others, very interesting.
.
Sam and I are very interested in this and we would like to encourage any of you that have space that you are not useing to look around and see if you can find someone that would like the pleasure of producing Tomatoes in their own little spot. We could call these little gardens, " SAM'S GARDENS." and this could happen all around the world. And just think of all the smiles that we would get to see. Get in touch with Sam or Dad and let us know what you think. And if you have a spot to offer.
.
Here below is what Becky thinks of Sam's Gardens. Thanks Becky.
.
Becky has left a new comment on your post "SIXTEEN HUNDRED & SIXTY NINE": You and Sam have a great idea, Dad. I was just thinking the other day, that out here in California where water is in short supply, it would be a lot better to be watering a vegetable garden than to be watering grass. A vegetable garden doesn't need to be mowed... and it gives you good food.
.
http://www.burpee.com/home.
.
Here above is a good link from Burpee..
.
You will find a lot of help here . If you do not find it here email me at white6416r@aol.com .DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN
.


.
.I will personally edit it every morning, and keep it up to date .. ..EDITED at 2/26/09. At 3 a.m. by Dad.
.
I am going to stop with this, drink another cup of, Green Mountain Coffee, and then plan my day. It's hard to plan a day for a 96 year old man. I do hope that you will get to do that some day yourself.

.
If I hold together today I will see you again in the morning, I hope that I can come with a smile. DAD
.

BYE BYE DAD
..
white6416r@aol.com.
.

865-850-5763.
.
© 2009 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal...All Rights Reserved.

5 comments:

Becky said...

You and Sam have a great idea, Dad. I was just thinking the other day, that out here in California where water is in short supply, it would be a lot better to be watering a vegetable garden than to be watering grass. A vegetable garden doesn't need to be mowed... and it gives you good food.

Hollie said...

What a great idea Dad! You & Sam are very smart people.

Linda said...

Good Morning Dad! I hope that I get to plan the day for my 96 year old self one day also! Have a great day. Linda

Joyce said...

Good morning Dad,
What a wonderful idea...hope you all have a wonderful Thursday. Hugs and love, Joyce

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary: It's nice to hear it's warming up over your way. I'm sure you both welcome that. And Sam's comments are so right! I wish I could plant my yards in vegetables rather than grass, but the city says I must have grass. Strange, yes?

Be well, and best to you both. HUGS, Jamaka and family