Saturday, April 17, 2010

ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE

Amaryilis Bloom.


Good Morning.
.
These two pictures above are the Amaryilis that Pamala gave us as a gift. The plant is 31 inches tall, only one bloom is full in the picture ,there are two more to come. I love flowers of all kinds especially Amaryilis and of course roses, DAD..
.
Now right here is the link that you must see if you want to producing good home grown tomatoes. That makes me hungry. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. Dad.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. I see you smiling. Dad
..
My mood for today 4/17/10 is Happy.
.
. "Tme is so precious-do not waste it."
.
"Wasted years will come again no more".
.
.Gardener To The Big House.
.
Eagle Web Cam ,,You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, DAD
.
LEARN BIRD SONGS.
.
We do need to go see our friends Sara, Misty and Oreo this morning. The best way to get there is to just clik on Sara's Sara's Dog Training blog and you will see something beautiful and the lates news aboue Oro, Thanks Sara for keeping us posted so well. DAD.
.

WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE
Dad recommends this above to you, be sure and read.
.
Shooting My Universe .
.

Best New Flowers For Your Gardens To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
Be sure and look below at these three outside Cams this week end. They are becomimg a little more interesting as I get a few plants growing. And I wan't to mention Cam # 3, when you are viewing it I can talk to you, and I do several times each day. Be sure that the page is extended to full size. DAD
.
.
p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather.
.
Today.. Saturday 4/17/10.
Mostly sunny. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 23C. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
A mix of clouds and sun. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 74F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
.
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!...
.
Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic. . ..
.
It is time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground today , I did use it on the roses that I got out Saturday I will be showing you what it will do in a few days. I am enjoying useing this Biota max, it is so easy to use. Dad.
.
..
http://www.biotamax.com/Application.html.
This link above will tell you more about using Biota .
,
This is going to be all for the moment, I will have a few more things after a little while. I do not write a blog on Sunday but I do want to see you Monday morning. Mary and I have just about the same plans as usual. Our meeting on Sunday morning and then after our meeting a meal at Dad's house and a quite afternoom at home. I do value so much our weekends.
.
We all need to be kind to all men today, our opportunities to do this will soon be gone.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.
Bye Bye DAD

4 comments:

jmuhj said...

Good morning, Dad and Ms. Mary! It's the first time I've ever been the first poster to your blog ;) Isn't that Amarylis beautiful? My mom used to have some here, but they have not come up at all, so I guess they didn't make it. But that is a gorgeous one and you're sure to enjoy it. How goes the rose and tomato planting? ;)

Thinking about a second cup of coffee, if you can spare one, thanks! Wishing you and Ms. Mary a wonderful weekend. Love from Jamaka and fams, knee-deep in paint and painters

Joan said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

The Amarylis in bloom is such a nice opening to your blog today. On a dreary day it makes us light up and smile. Though the day is cloudy and cool here in NJ it has still been a busy day. Early this morning we watched my grandson play baseball. He hit the ball every time he was up to bat and his team won. After lunch we took the boys to see a Children's Production of The Wizard of Oz.. adults and children enjoyed it. Tonight's dinner is a Southern Chicken BBQ fund raiser for the school. A few more games played on the floor filled the day which went by much too quickly.

Enjoy your meeting tomorrow and then you and Mary relax and enjoy the peace and quiet.

...Sara's Mom

Sonya said...

Our tomato plants are in the ground now in the garden bed. Soon we'll be planting the butter bean sprouts. Our peonies and azaleas are blooming. And I have a sinus induced ear infection too. But taking antibiotics.

Carlene Noggle said...

HI DAD AND MARY,
GOOD TO SEE YALL TODAY!!! BEEN WONDERING WHEN I SHOULD PLANT MY TOMATOES...I KNWO IF YOU PLANT YOURS THEN I CAN PLANT MINE TOO!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE