Tuesday, April 27, 2010

TUESDAY's ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY THREE

. My mood for today 4/27 /10 is Happy.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
" Wasted years will come again no more".

To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!..This is where I get my early morning SMILE. Dad.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
Above are my three outdore Cams which worked good yesterday and I hope that the same will be true today. I enjoyed # 3 yesterday, I hope that you could hear what I was trying to say to you as you watched the birds and other things going on out there
I would like to have an email from you letting me know where you are comming from.

MY EMAIL IS white6416r@aol.com
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!..
.
DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic 1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets - 5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99.
.
.Please add referal code DAD to the order..
.
Gardener To The Big House
.
Sayit-baldys has left a new comment on your post "MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED T..
.
.": DAD, I WANT TO SAY, HURRAH FOR GOOD OLD TOMATOS. HOT OR COLD, I LOVE THEM.I REMEMBER TELLING YOU ONCE ABOUT MY BOYHOOD WORKING ON THE FARM.MY DAD KEPT ISSUING A VERBAL OUTLINE OF WORK NEEDING TO BE DONE AND WE NEVER CAUGHT UP.HE PROBABLY THOUGHT IT KEPT US OUT OF MISCHIEF. HOWEVER, I ALWAYS TOOK TIME TO GO TO THE BIG TOMATO PATCH, FIND A BIG RED ONE, TAKING THE SALT SHAKER OUT OF THE BIB POCKET OF THE OVERHALLS, SIT ON A ROCK AT THE EDGE OF THE GARDEN AND ENJOY THE TOMATO.EARLY MORNING, COOL TOMATO, AFTERNOON, PLEASINGLY WARM OR EVEN HOT, TASTED FINE SPRINKLED WITH SALT.TIME OUT FOR A LITTLE WATERMELON OR CANTALOUPE TOO DURING THE DAY.THIS DURING THE 'GREAT DEPRESSION' YEARS. NO PROFIT IN THE FARMING REGARDLESS OF THE PARTICULAR CROPS, THOUGH A PLEASURE TO ENJOY SOME FRUITS OF OUR LABOR.ANOTHER DELICACY WAS PICKING A 'SWEET CORN' ROASTING EAR REACHING THE 'MILK STAGE' AND MAYBE HAVING THE SECOND OR EVEN THIRD.NO PROBLEM OF OBESITY THOSE DAYS.WE DID NOT RAISE 'COTTON', THOUGH SOME NEIGHBORING FARMERS DID AND WHEN COTTEN PICKING TIME CAME FROST HAD FALLEN, KILLING THE TOMATO PLANTS THOUGH THE LITTLE DELICIOUS WATERMELONS WERE PLENTIFUL, THANKS TO WATERMELON SEED BEING ADDED TO THE COTTON SEED 'PLANTER DURING SPRINGTIME COTTON PLANTING. one cent a pound for picking cotton. DAD WHITE, I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE THE OLDEST IN AGE TO BE 'BLOGGING' ON INTERNET AND NOT FAR TO GO TO PASS THE ONE HUNDRED YEAR MARK.IF NOT ALREADY AWARE, TYPE IN KEYWORD DAD'S TOMATO GARDEN JOURNAL ENJOY THIS BLOG OF DAD'S.dad's admirer SAM also has a blog,sayit-baldys -mail sarvoak@gmail.com sam. Posted by Sayit-baldys to Dad's Tomato Garden Journal at April 26, 2010 10:53 AM.
.

The Chicken Chronicles...Again
.
WHAT'S NEW AT MY HOUSE


MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.
.Shooting My Universe .

Eagle Web Cam... You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, DAD..

.To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!..This is where I get my early morning SMILE. Dad....
.
.

.This is getting to long again so I had better slow down. I want you to feel at home here, just look around any where that you want to go. Don't forget the side panel. I did want to tell you how much that I am enjoying CABLE .
.
I am feeling good again this morning and before you ask, yes I have plenty of coffee ready. Our weather has been windy with a few showers so I may not get much done outside today. I do wan't to come back tomorrow if all is well.
.
.BE GOOD. Live for others today, and you will feel better when night comes.

.BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad, glad to see you're feeling a bit better, but sorry to hear that the weather might not be sunny for you.

I'm going to pass on the coffee as I'm headed for bed... very sleepy tonight... but will check in on you and your wildlife habitat and garden during the day tomorrow. Have a good morning!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It would give me great JOY to sit and have a cup of coffee with you as it is I do feel like we share a cup anyway. I'm watching my little month old grandson this week and he is such a blessing and oh my the SMILES! Enjoy your Tuesday!

Joan said...

Good Morning, DAD..

Hoping there is still some coffee in the pot for me. I am ready for a quick pick-me-up. Today is another rainy day so I am staying indoors and catching up on some cleaning.

Sam's words are playing tricks on me. I am seeing, smelling, tasting, feeling the delicious bounties of summer's long ago.

I too think you have to be the eldest and wisest blogger on the internet and that you do it everyday is amazing. We learn a lot about tomatoes and roses and life from you.

Enjoy another day, hopefully with a little time in the garden...the weeds may need pulling after the rain. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Your friend Baldy's post about all those wonderful fresh crops made me so hungry!!! and your New England friend's photos of the chickadees are amazing -- such beautiful little birds. The eaglets are still restless in the nest, or maybe it's the parents, even in the dark! you can see them moving a little. Wishing you both a wonderful evening and a restful night. Love, Jamaka and fams