Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT

PICTURE BY OUR DEAR FRIEND JAMAKA IN CALIFORNIA
.
'A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and
touches your heart

.
Have fun, and enjoy the abundant life. You will not pass this way again.
.
My mood for today 4/21/10 is Happy.
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
.
.."Wasted years will come again no more".
.
Here is a note we received from Jim yesterday telling us a little about his fishing trips:
"We got 31 keepers today..Monk and I. All trolling jig heads with grubs in 6-12 ft of water. No weights added."
He will be fishing again all day to day. He loves to fish like I love to produce tomatoes. Dad
.
I want to hear that you all are feeling good this new day, as we know that each morning God gives a new clean sheet, another chance to do better than we did yesterday, we don't want to disappoint God.
.
I am feeling real good again this morning and just as soon as I can get a cup of that Starbucks Sumatra X bold I will be read to face the daily conflict that we all face. It is ready I wish that you were here.
I am glad for these quite early morning hours when I have the chance to sit here and think about better things. Dad.
.
.
Be sure and look below at these three outside Cams . They are becoming a little more interesting as I get a few plants growing. And I want to mention Cam # 3, when you are viewing it I can talk to you, and I do several times each day. Be sure that the page is extended to full size
..
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
.
.
.
Eagle Web Cam... You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, DAD.
.
Right here is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomatoes. That makes me hungry. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. Dad.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. I see you smiling. Dad
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!
.
.
This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather.
.
Today. Wednesday , 4/21/10
Times of sun and clouds. High 22C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 73F. Winds
.
I am going to stop right here for now, I may be back, you know how I am some days. And I will tell you this, I am enjoying Cable this Wednesday morning, I hope to be able to do a better and much faster job. This is what I was talking about yesterday morning. DAD.
.
About all I can think of to leave you with is "Be Good" that covers a lot so we all including old Dad need to do it. I hope to be able to be right here in the morning
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Becky said...

I hope that having cable works out for you, Dad! I have had it for many years now, and I can't imagine getting the internet any other way. I remember back about 10 years ago when I still had the internet with the phone line, oh my, that used to test my patience, waiting for something to come up on the screen.

I am going to try and remember to check your cameras during the daytime. My habit is to usually come onto your journal late at night, so I miss all the goings-on in your yard on camera. I miss seeing the eagles, too. I must remember to check in during the day.

Well, I am wrapping up my work for the night and my dog is snoring beside me, so I guess it's time to call it a night. Have a wonderful Wednesday, and thanks for all the good thoughts and reminders.

madcobug said...

Good morning Dad, I checked out cam three and saw some workers across the road. I have a pair of Bluebirds nesting in a box in my front yard. Wish I could see inside to see her beautiful eggs. Here is a blue bird cam you might like to watch. One is sitting on five pretty blue eggs due to hatch soon.
Helen
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/feedmecam

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Those red, red roses are as beautiful as the new quotes of the day that you posted. You sound so very happy and full of energy these days. I think tomato season is good for you!

Enjoy another sunny day in the dirt!
...Sara's Mom

Lainey Laine said...

Its 22:09 in the evening here now Dad in Hastings, East Sussex, England. We have had a lovely day here, the sun has been shining and its been warm until the sun went behind a cloud then it was still quite chilly. Im feeling happy today. Laine xxxx

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Ah, cable! Be sure to let us know how it is for you, won't you? Wishing you smooth sailing and a minimum of problems with it! Or better still, no problems! ;)

The coffee is very good, thanks -- very grateful for it this last two weeks. Only one more day to go and the painting project will be completed. I'm glad the red roses didn't have any paint chips on them...they were Mom's and I'm pretty sure she'd be happy as they seem to be, to have the house looking so much nicer. ;) Love to you both, and a good evening! Jamaka and fams