Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WEDNESDAY's ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY FOUR

,
. My mood for today 4/28 /10 is Happy..

"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".

" Wasted years will come again no more".

To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!..This is where I get my early morning SMILE. Dad.
.

Giant Beefsteak TomatoesTo view this Tomato Click Here.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=pkPNa4DBFHI
.
You will like this, Thanks Joan for sending it to me. Dad.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.


DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.

.Above are my three outdoor Cams which worked good yesterday and I hope that the same will be true today. I enjoyed # 3 yesterday, I hope that you could hear what I was trying to say to you as you watched the birds and other things going on out there I would like to have an email from you letting me know where you are comming from.MY EMAIL IS white6416r@aol.com

A Sparrow's Faith
I'm just a little Sparrow I have no pedigree, I'm rarely ever noticed But the the Lord is watching me. He gave me a coat of feathers
'Tis very plain I know Without a speck of color For it wasn't made for show.

It keeps me warm in winter, Protects me from the rain,Were it trimmed in gold or silver, Perhaps would make me vain.I have no barn or storehouse I neither sow nor reap. God gives my daily portion,With never a seed to keep.
There are many other Sparrows All over the world they're found And my Father always knows When one falls to the ground. I'm only one little Sparrow A bird of low degree I know my Father's love,

Dost thou know His love for thee?
~ Yolanda Cohen ~.

.
.LEARN BIRD SONGS

.
://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather.
.
Today. Wednesday 4/2/28/10
Sunshine. High 20C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny skies. High 69F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph..

.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.
.
..DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic 1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets - 5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99...
.
.Please add referal code DAD to the order.
.
Shooting My Universe .
.
Eagle Web Cam... You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, DAD.
.
..To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!..This is where I get my early morning SMILE. Dad.
.
Right here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomatoe Sandwiches. That makes me hungry. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generaly ask question about producing tomatoes. After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad.
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page .
.
This is all that I am going to have this morning, But I hope to return in the morning. And I would not leave without that Starbuck coffee being ready for anyone who could stop in. I hope to keep busy in the tomato garden today. Sending Love and good wishes to all around this world.
.
.BE GOOD. Live for others today, and you will feel better when night comes.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Becky said...

Good morning, Dad! I love the poem about the sparrow. What a lesson in those words. Thank you for sharing. Hope you have a really nice day and do something you enjoy.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another cold rainy day here, good day for an extra cup of hot sumatra coffee. I'll pour, thanks for having it ready. The little sparrow poem is so lovely and meaningful. I did see some sparrow's flying around your water fountain yesterday on CAM #3, the only one I can view. The branches on the trees were really blowing, don't know how those little birds could fly in such wind.

As the saying goes, like father; like son. What your son Jim's "Tennessee Granddaddy says" on his blog about being outdoors and about love are worth a read, the photos at the beginning are great too. Very unusual mountain top.

Hope you have a wonderful, peaceful, loving day. ...Sara's Mom

Dar said...

Good Morning Dad. What on earth are you doing up at 3 in the morning. You sure have more stamina than I. Those Beefsteak tomatoes sure are giving me the desire for a fresh out of my garden tomato sandwich. I grow Beefsteaks every year too.
I visit Jim's page regularly. Now I know where he gets his sweet heart from.
BlessYourHeart

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Oh that we could all be that little sparrow today. I've just finished my 2nd cup of good coffee here this morning. Now I'll get busy and make the most of today. I hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I love that poem, Dad! Sparrows are favorite birds for me, and I love feeding them in my garden every day. The eaglets are looking well, aren't they? I'm out of coffee and wishing I had another cup....Wishing you and Ms. Mary a wonderful day! Love from Jamaka and fams

madcobug said...

Beautiful poem. I was surprised when I got to the end thinking maybe Mary had written it.I hope you didn't get any frost last night up your way. It was a cool 42º here last night. I covered up my few tomato plants in case it dipped lower. Helen