Friday, April 16, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR


Good Morning,
.
My mood for today 4/16/10 is Happy.
.
. "Tme is so precious-do not waste it."
.
Wasted years will come again no more".
.
.
I hope that every one is feeling good this Friday morning, the weekend is near, maybe we can all get some extra rest. I am feeling good after a very busy Thursday, I got a few tomatoes in the ground and a lot of other problem solved that were bothering me,
.
So after I have a cup of this Sumatra X bold coffee which is ready I am read to go get'em Wish you were here now to share with me, Dad.
.
We do need to go see our friends Sara, Misty and Oreo this morning. The best way to get there is to just clik on Sara's Sara's Dog Training blog and you will see something beautiful and the lates news aboue Oro, Thanks Sara for keeping us posted so well. DAD.
.
Dad recommends this above to you, be sure and read.
.
.
.
.
Here above are our three out door Cams, we are going to try to keep them going, as we will have lots to show you this spring and summer. Tomatoes, Roses, Birds, Wildlife Habitat, and anything else that comes along that would be interesting..
.
.
This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather.
.
Today.Fridat/4/16/10.
Sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 80 Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Methuselah

Methuselah ate what he found on his plate
And never, as people do now,
Did he note the amount of the calorie count;
He ate it because it was chow.

He wasn’t disturbed as at dinner he sat,
Devouring a roast or a pie,
To think it was lacking in granular fat
Or a couple of vitamins shy.

He cheerfully chewed each species of food,
Unmindful or troubles or fears
Lest his health might be hurt by some fancy dessert;
And he lived over nine hundred years.

- Unknown
.
.
Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic. . ..
.
It is time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground today , I did use it on the roses that I got out Saturday I will be showing you what it will do in a few days..
.
This link above will tell you more about using Biota .
.
This is going to be all for the moment, I will have a few more things after a little while.We all need to be kind to all men today, our opportunities to do this will soon be gone.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

Morning Dad! I do hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend. Laine xxx

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's wonderful that you are getting into the tomato growing season. I'll look forward to seeing your plants grow. I hope your Friday is a wonderful one

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I came by for some of your delicious Sumatra. I'll be in NJ visiting my daughter and grandson until Monday morning and no Starbucks in their house. We planned on lots of outdoor activities with the boys but the weather may keep us indoors.

Yesterday I used some of the BiotaMax for the first time...not on tomato plants because they won't arrive until late May but on some flowering shrubs I planted last spring. I wrote to BiotaMax and asked if I could and they wrote back and said it works on all types of new or young plants. When I get home from NJ I expect to see some growth. I also used it as I planted some abandoned pansies and they perked right up.

You get some rest today after yesterday's hard work. Oh, I loved the Methuselah...he must have been a lot like you!

...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Well, you're probably out working in the tomato patch -- I hope, anyway! Is that a mock orange in the pot in the photo? It's a pretty plant, whatever it is. I tried again to view your WebCam 3, but got the error message "This website continues to have a problem" :( (I think it's my security settings that make this happen, but it's ultimately a mystery.) I'll bet your place looks beautiful now. The eaglets are dozing, but getting ready for lunch, I think.

My house is beginning to be painted today! We are all excited. Well, the cats, not so much; but I am, anyway; and I'm enjoying the delicious coffee, thank you! ;) Love to you both and enjoy your day, Jamaka and fams