Friday, April 23, 2010

FRIDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY

My mood for today 4/23/10 is Happy.
.
."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".

" Wasted years will come again no more".
.
.To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!..This is where I get my early morning SMILE. Dad.

.Giant Beefsteak TomatoesTo view this Tomato Click Here
..
Congratulations! Your NeoCounter has reached: 2400 cities.
.
Below are our three oudoor Cams. We are having a small problem with # 3 this morning, we are working on the problem and hope to have it repared soon. You may not have any problem with it but if you do we are sorry. DAD
.

.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2..
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.

ORDER Biota Max™ NOW!.
.
DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic1 tablet - 1/4 acre home pack - DAD's Special $5.85 4 tablets - 1 acre home pack- DAD's Special $19.95 20 tablets - 5 acre pack- DAD's Special $99.00

Referral Code. Please add referal code DAD to the order.
.
My life is but a weavingBetween my Lord and me,I cannot choose the colors,He worketh silently.Oft times He weaveth sorrow,And I in foolish pride Forget He sees the upper and I, the underside.
Not till the loom is silent And the shuttles cease to fly Shall God unroll the canvas And explain the reason why.The dark threads are needed In the weaver's skillful hands As the threads of gold and silver In the pattern He has planned.
.
Several different ones told me yesterday that they enjoyed the thought in the poem above, so did I, here it is again. There is a need to trust God in whatever comes our way, DAD.
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!
.
Right here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomatoes Sandwiches. That makes me hungry. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generaly ask question about producing tomatoes. After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad

.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.
This is not very much to offer you this morning but its all that I have. We have been very busy this week getting changed over to Cable of whicw we like very much, and I am getting a little behind in my garden work., but I hope to get back on track today, please just make yourself at home here today, help your self to any thing you want.
.
I do have Starbucks Sumatra X bold coffee ready.
.
My thought for today is in the poem above, we do want to trust God in all things
.
I hope to see you on Saturday morning.
.
.BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

4 comments:

Becky said...

Well, Dad, here we are at Friday again. The weeks sure do fly by. Pretty soon you'll have tomatoes and cabbages galore. I wish we lived closer together and I would come help you in the garden, and come have coffee with you in person. You could read me some things from Leaves of Gold. My dad used to read from that book, too, and I don't know whatever happened to it. Maybe you could share some more of what's in there.

Well, I hope you have some nice weather today and can enjoy the outdoors. You've given me a good idea with having an easy chair out there on the patio. I think I'm going to set my old recliner out there on my patio. Then I can enjoy the sunshine in comfort! Love to you and Mary.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's hard to believe sometimes just how fast time speeds by. Fridays have always been a favorite day of mine and now that I'm no longer working, they still are. You are so right in saying that we need to trust God in all things. Sometimes it hard when things get tough, but knowing He can be trusted to bring us through is the important thing. I hope your day is a great one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another Happy Day for you and me...the warmth and sunshine and thoughts of tomatoes sure do help. That cup of Sumatra is also good for making one happy and energetic.

The weaving of the gold and silver is another beautiful poem that can help us through the sorrowful times. Thanks for sharing it again.

Today I will add some garden soil to the ground where I plan to plant my tomatoes. I've been adding bags of the "free" coffee grinds that I get at my local Starbucks. I don't know if it helps the soil but it sure does smell good outdoors.

Take some time today to enjoy the beauty of your grounds and the birds and the water fountain. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Enjoyed that Thought/Poem For the Day again today. It's worth thinking about EVERY day -- talked about the subject with a new friend I made yesterday, and she agrees.
Oh, I know all about busy! Today was the final day of the painting crew being here, and I had other pressing things to do -- never a dull moment, is there? Hope and pray you and Ms. Mary get time to enjoy the fruits of your labors soon, and until then, that your garden brings you well-earned peace and serenity. Love from Jamaka and fams