Monday, April 12, 2010

MONDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY

The reason for so many Rose pictures this morning is because I got six new roses in my garden on Saturday, and I just had to tell you about them. Next to tomatoes roses comes next for me. I love roses, and some of you could send me pictures of yours if you want to. This spring why don't we " Stop and smell the roses." a little more often. It will help you appreciate all that God has given us to enjoy. These pictures are of last last years roses. DAD

This is an 'opt-in' email alert from NeoWORX.net. Congratulations! Your NeoCounter has reached: 2300 cities. 4/12/10

.This rose picture is from the year 2009

..
.
Sara this is something new that I am trying out this morning, we will see how it works. DAD.
.
.Eagle Web Cam. Watch Them eat and grow.
.
.
Here above are our three out door Cams, we are going to try to keep them going, as we will have lots to show you this spring and summer. Tomatoes, Roses, Birds, Wildlife Habitat, and anything else that comes along that would be interesting.
.
.
This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather report.
.
Today,,4/12/10
Abundant sunshine. Warm. High 26C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Abundant sunshine. Warm. High around 80F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph
SMILE DAD.
.
Don't miss this, DAD!
.
Mary and I had a very nice Sunday, we were in two meetings which we enjoyed and we don't want to forget the good things that we heard, but we do want to try to make these good things a part of our daily life.
.
I am enjoying this good Starbucks coffee, I wish that you were here to enjoy a hot cup of it with me.
.
.
Use referral code (Dad).DAD's Special - Biota Max Soil Probiotic. . .
.
Its time to think about placing an order for Biota Max, those tomatoes would like to see it. I will be using this when I get my plants in the ground today , I did use it on the roses that I got out Saturday I will be showing you what it will do in a few days.
.
.
This link above will give you more information about using Biotaa Max
.
Order Your Tomato & Pepper Plants NOW!To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
There is so much more that I would like to show and tell you this Monday morning, but I think it would be good to stop right here. I know that you feel at home here and you know where everything is, so just make your self at home.
.
If all goes well I hope to see you in the morning.
.
Remember it's best to live for others every day, it's the true the better way.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Morning! I managed to sleep in a little this morning as it is the first Monday I didn't have to get up to go off to work. Now I'm retired things will be done at a slower pace for sure. I'm enjoying that good cup of coffee and hope your Monday is a great one!

Bookncoffee said...

The roses are beautiful. I guess we will be planting our tomatoes and flowers this weekend. A big weekend for us. Hope you have a great week.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Your roses are so beautiful. I think they benefit from your loving care as much as from the biotamax. They seem to smile at you.

This weekend the sun was shining here and most people were out cleaning lawns and garden beds This morning the town's trucks and workers were out picking up all those over-filled brown bags. Looking down the street, I now see lawns greening up, trees with delicate leaves, and bright yellow forsythia. I could sit here all day with that good cup of Sumatra and smile at spring.

Hope it is a perfect day for planting your tomatoes. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Those are gorgeous roses, Dad; what plants did you get this year? I love those pink ones. What's the name on them?

Eaglets are sleepy and so am I. The painters can't start because it rained. They'll start tomorrow. Sounds like your weather's good for planting.

Wow, you're getting so many visitors! from all over. That's wonderful. Have a good day. Love to you both from Jamaka and fams

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad those Roses are truly beautiful ~ Like you I love Roses ~ but I love tomatoes better :o) ~ especially when they are ready to eat :o) ~ Ally x

Lainey Laine said...

Dear Dad the Roses are beautiful. I love roses too. Laine xxxxxx