Saturday, April 24, 2010

SATURDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY ONE

My mood for today 4/24/10 is Happy...
. I just want to say good morning on this Sunday and to tell you that the three outdoor Cams are supposed to be in business this morning. Please give them a try if you have the time. I will see you in the morning DAD

Web Cam # 1
.
Web Cam # 2
.
Web Cam #3
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."

.
." Wasted years will come again no more"...

To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!..This is where I get my early morning SMILE. Dad.
.
MAY YOU BE BLESSED..........TODAY AND ALWAYS.
.
This is what I wish for you!

You are about to see something beautiful! A few years ago Kate Nowak awoke one morning and felt compelled to write the words of a special blessing that she wanted to share with others. The rest, as they say, is history! Kate's beautiful words are now shown in this inspirational 3 minute movie. It is not about religious beliefs...it is about joy, gratitude, kindness and love. And it has inspired millions of people around the world. Don't forget to pay it forward by sharing this email with friends, family and co-workers. You will be blessed for doing so!


Just click here to watch.
.
Stay Motivated,
Motivation in a Minute.comA Simple Truths Company

.
My friend Joan who livs in Florida sent this above to me .Thanks Joan.
.
Since this is Saturday I am not going to say anymore. I just want you to have a nice quiet week end. Mary and I will be doing what we always try to do on Sunday. Don't forget what we say often. " Live for others."
.
If all goes well I will see you early Monday morning.

Web Cam # 1

Web Cam # 2

Web Cam #3
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your weekend is a wonderful one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

The "May You Be Blessed" video is so beautiful and so calming. The verses are wonderful and meaningful and helpful.

The rainbow photos in Steve's blog on Friday are also beautiful and you should stop by to see them.
http://shootingmyuniverse.blogspot.com/2010/04/rocky-neck-rainbow-after-storm.html

We are traveling again this weekend. This time for a wedding and it is a lovely day for a wedding. It should be a nice weekend spent with friends and family at a joyous event.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well.
...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are having a good day Dad. It was nice to talk to you. It is still a nasty weather day here...I could really enjoy these thunderstorms if it weren't for the tornado watches looming in the background!
I am trying to get the cam on my crazy acting computer. I will let you know if it happens!
I love you, Micah does too.
Vicki in Birmingham

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD.
Thank you for sharing "May You Be Blessed." It is beautiful and calming. We tend to forget how blessed we are. The Kolea birds (golden plover) are leaving Hawaii. They will be making the 3000 mile journey to the Artic in just two days. There is one which I call my friend. I enjoy seeing him while out walking. He will probably be off tomorrow. The Kolea are territorial, so I will see him again in August. Your friend Steve would surely love the Kolea as much as we enjoy the photographs of his birds.
Have a fine Sunday. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

I love Kate Nowak's thoughts, too! How nice we all do. Hope your weekend is going well, that you are finding some time to relax and enjoy your beautiful habitat and coffee and the "simple things" that are really the BEST things ;) Wishing you both love, Jamaka and fams

Joann said...

Hi Dad, It's been awhile since I've been here, I don't blog too much anymore, and I don't come by to read too much anymore, either. But you are always in my thoughts and prayers. And I try to stop by when I can. Hope you and Mary are doing well.

Take Care,
Joann~

Lainey Laine said...

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend Dad! xxx