Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TUESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN

One of Mary's cabbage plants
.

My mood for today 4/20/10 is Hopeful.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
,
Space Saving Varieties For Any Garden To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
.
" If you judge people, you have no time to love them "
Taken from the Knoxville News Sentinel.
.
.Be sure and look below at these three outside Cams . They are becomimg a little more interesting as I get a few plants growing. And I wan't to mention Cam # 3, when you are viewing it I can talk to you, and I do several times each day. Be sure that the page is extended to full size
..



.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do, but how much love we put in that action."

.

.Gardener To The Big House

Shooting My Universe .

..Eagle Web Cam... You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, DAD.

LEARN BIRD SONGS

.

Now right here is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomatoes. That makes me hungry. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. Dad.

Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page. I see you smiling. Dad

.

To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!

.

p://weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920
.
This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather.

Today,, Tuesday, 4/20/10
Chance of showers. High 17C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Overcast with showers at times. High 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.

.

This is all for now, I am leaving you with my friend Mr Sidepanel. We have a little special job to do this morning, if it goes well I will let you know what is is in the morning.I am feeling real good this morning, already been sipping on that Starbucks, I wiah that you were here, there is plenty for you. Thanks for all the nice comments that I am receiving. I wan't you to keep on reading, I am going to have lots to talk about in the next few weeks.

About all I can think of to leave you with is "Be Good" that covers a lot so we all encluding old Dad need to do it. I hope to be able to be right here in the morning

BYE BYE DAD

Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Becky said...

Another video with your peaceful voice... what a treat. Your fountain has a beautiful sound, too. Well, you have me curious what your special job for the day is... but I will be patient and maybe you will tell us tomorrow. I'm just stopping by here taking a quick break from work... and I think I will have a little of that good coffee if you don't mind before I head back! You and Mary have a wonderful day, whatever you are doing!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I've got my coffee here beside me and enjoying the morning. I hope your Tuesday is a terrific one!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It feels good to be back home. I am enjoying a cup of your delicious Sumatra while I watch and listen to your video telling us to enjoy the present.

Soon I'll go out and check on those plants that I treated with some BiotaMax to see if they grew while I was away. Looking forward to tomorrow to see how you spent this morning. Maybe we'll be treated to another video.

Now don't you make Mary work too hard! Enjoy the day with some relaxation as well as hard work. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

That cabbage looks like it's thriving in some very rich soil. Love your video and Thought For The Day -- it is so true. Today is similar here weather-wise to what your forecast is. It's supposed to be our last day of painting and cleanup! Very excited, and thinking about getting another cup of coffee if you can spare it! Love to you both from Jamaka and fams ;)

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad I enjoyed your video ~ hope your Tueasday is a good one for you ~ Ally x

Lainey Laine said...

Enjoyed your video Dad! What a lovely waterfall! Laine xxx