Friday, April 30, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY SIX

.
My mood for today 4/30 /10 is Happy.

."Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
." Wasted years will come again no more".

.To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!..

Misty had a Birthday yesterday. This is where I get my early morning SMILE. Dad.
.

Container Garden Favorites To view this email in a browser Click Here
.
Congratulations! Your NeoCounter has reached: 2450 cities.


In the video above I am trying to tell you a little about the way that I get my tomatoes going but I did a bad job. What I am trying to say is that I start most of my plants inside in these large pots and then when they are the size of the one that I am showing you in the video I get them in the ground outside. It has worked good for me for a few year. DAD

.
I Am wanting to hear that you are feeling good this Friday morning, This is the last work day of this week, and we should be smiling. I am feeling good again this morning, things are looking better in the garden, and that makes me smile. And this Starbucks Coffee that I am sipping on as I write all alone here in this little office.
.
Mary works real hard here at the garden every day so I am letting her sleep in a little longer this morning. Dad.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1.
.
.DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2.
..
OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3.
.
..Above are my three outdoor Cams which worked good yesterday and I hope that the same will be true today. I enjoyed # 3 yesterday, I hope that you could hear what I was trying to say to you as you watched the birds and other things going on out there I would like to have an email from you letting me know where you are coming from.MY EMAIL IS white6416r@aol.com.
.
Eagle Web Cam... You should check on these Eaglets, they are growing so fast, We have enjoyed them so much this year.
.
//weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920...

This link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather.
.
Today. Friday 4/30/10
Abundant sunshine. Near record high temperatures. High 30C. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 86F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.

.
Shooting My Universe..
.
Right here below is the link that you must see if you want to be producing good home grown tomato Sandwiches. Be sure and read it all all the way to the bottom, you will be glad that you did. There are many things here about end rot, blight and the generally ask question about producing tomatoes. After you look this over I would like to hear from you Dad....Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
Do remember my trusty friend my Side Panel today. Maybe I will have something that you can enjoying the Morning..We must be kind to all that we are with today, they may be having problems that are hard to bear. We know some that are. Let's do all that we can to help them. "Live for others."'I hope to see you in the morning
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,
Your tomato plants are healthy and striving.
If I close my eye, I can see their red beauties growing proudly on the vine. Have a good day planting, spreading joy, and staying happy. Aloha, Sara's aunt

Becky said...

Sara's aunt beat me to the comments tonight! Guess we're not the only ones up at this hour, dad! (Smile!) Well, I really enjoyed that video, and your plants look so big and healthy! It must be all the LOVE they get from you and Mary. I must confess that I am coveting your plants, your nice comfy easy chair on the patio, and your golf cart! It looks like so much fun to drive. Have a great Friday, Dad and Mary!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is going to be a great day in Ohio. A little southern breeze is blowing some sunshine and warmth up our way. Enjoy that garden!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I really enjoyed your video. It shows your very healthy tomato plants and it shows how efficient and well thought out your annual gardening is. Like Becky, I would enjoy sitting in that comfy chair, with a nice cup of starbucks, looking over the bounty of my work. It does look like the edge of the patio is a raised bed with more plants. No bending down to take care of them...what a wonderful idea. With high temperatures expected today you better water the plants early. Happy Friday!

...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad I am always happy to read your mood is HAPPY ~ Your Tomato plants look to be very healthy ~ I enjoyed your video ~ ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Very nice video, Dad! Those look like very healthy plants. Hope you're enjoying planting them or have finished doing that and are relaxing with a tall glass of iced coffee. Those eaglets can hardly be called "eaglets" any more, they've grown up so much. Enjoying a warm, sunny Friday here, and looks like you're both doing the same. Love from Jamaka and fams