Friday, June 25, 2010

FRIDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED TWO


The picture above is a Brandy Wine tomato. You will see this tomato when you view Cam # 1. There are only 6 plants in the picture and we are keeping close watch over them. We are going to try to keep this one tomato in a daily picture so you can see it's groth.Dad.
.
Good Morning.
.
I have DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 turned on and it is working. I still have it on the patio because of the hot sun. At the moment what you see is some of those Brandy Wine plants the first plant at your left is where we got the picture above, and of course a place for Dad to rest during the day. Check on him today.
.
"Time is so precious-do not "
.
Now here below is my most important of all that I have. It tells you lots about how to produce tomatos
.
.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
..
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
D
AD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .
.
I am very proud of these 3 out door cams above and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, you might see old Dad wandering around acting like he is busy or maybe taking a nap on the patio . I do hope to show you a lot about producing tomatoes.
.
.weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
..
.The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. .
....
Today..6/25/10.
Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Humid. High 32C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%
.Sun and clouds mixed with a slight chance of thunderstorms during the afternoon. Humid. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. .

.
I don't want to wake Sara up here at 3 a.m. this morning. This should be a resting time for Misty, Oreo and Sara. I am going to tell you how to get there just click on Sara's Dog Training blog, maybe we could wait untill the sun comes up. But do be sure and go. DAD
.
I will be out there in a few minuets to get that # 1 Cam on the air. I think that I will keep it on the patio for at least one more day. SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT HAD IT OUT IN THE CENTER OF THE GARDEN, You know why, 95 and above tempeature. .
..
Here is my thought for today.
.
" Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid,"
.
Taken from Matthew chapter 5 verse 14. Words of Jesus. I do need to watch my every step.Someone may be watching. Dad.
.

This is all for now, as usual I will be breaking in during the day with new things that are sent to me,
..
I do have some of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee and plenty good hot tea ready, just thinking of it will make you smile.
.
ou still have my side panel on your right where you may find other things. You will find" Shooting my universe." and more things there.
.
BYE BYE DAD

Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, DAD,Thank you for sharing the photo of your Brandy Wine Tomato.  It is heavy with sunshine, water, and good health. What a delight it will be to bite into. My mouth is already  watering. I'll be back later in the day to enjoy a coffee with you.  Aloha, Sara's aunt

Sara said...

Good morning. Your tomato is gorgeous! I was able to pick some of my snap peas yesterday. What a treat. Jeff said they tasted so much better than the ones we bought at the local farm stand a few weeks ago. Why is it that everything you pick from your own garden tastes better? Must be because it is as fresh as you can get.

I gave Misty a couple snap peas in her dinner bowl. It was funny to hear her ***crunch, crunch, crunch**** while she gobbled them up. Of course, Oreo turned his nose up at them. You can see Misty is my good child.

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I am glad to see that it is a happy Friday morning for you. Enjoy that good coffee.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Happy Friday! Happy Coffee Time! Another week has "quickly" gone by, which is why I agree with you "Time is Precious Do Not Waste It"...now if only my body would co-operate!

What a delicious looking tomato! Is it possible my plants will yield a few of those come August?? My sister was excited about the one tomato on my early plant until I told her it was the size of a dime. Hoping it will be the size of your tomatoes when I get home from vacation. Today I will give the plants a good watering...the moisture has to last them all week unless nature decides to give them a drink for me.

Enjoy the morning relaxing in your chair overlooking your garden. And thanks for the photo, it will keep me motivated. ...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dear Dad have a wonderful weekend ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
I'm back and enjoying the Coffee. The folks in NY are following your good advice as to Tomato Growing. My Mother thought the chipmunks were cute. So they are, as all God's creatures are, but we want them out of my sister's
tomato garden. I haven't picked my own tomato since I was a child and am looking forward to such a treat. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:
That's a good-looking tomato, Dad! I predict it won't be on the vine too much longer ;) Glad to see it's a little cooler for you today. Hope you, Ms. Mary, and the little man are relaxing in the cool and enjoying some iced tea or coffee. It's the last few days that we have to visit the eagles; I just checked in and saw one branching. Your friend Steve is funny! Which would you prefer right now -- your weather or what he has in the photo? ;) Love to you all, and special PURRS to Prince from Jamaka and fams