Monday, June 28, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED FOUR

Good Morning.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 is on and working, since thunder storms are predicted I am going to leave it on the pato. When all is clear I will move it to the middle of the garden, The link above will take you to the Garden. DAD
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it
.
.Since the weather is talked about a lot right now I am going to show it firt this morning, The tempeature has been arojud 95 for several days and no rain. My tomatoes are calling for rain.
.
.weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .
.
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. .

.

Today..6/28/10
Scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 31C. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 88F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%..

.
That above looks a little better, Smile.
.
.Now here below is my most important link of all that I have. It tells you lots about how to produce tomatos.

.Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
I am very proud of these 3 out door cams above and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, you might see old Dad wandering around acting like he is busy or maybe taking a nap on the patio . I do hope to show you a lot about producing tomatoes. And we are going to talk about tomato blight end rot and a lot of other problems.
.
Shooting My Universe
.
Steve some of my dear friends are visiting Plymouth this week, plesse be good to then. The best way to tell you who they are is this. Sara has her two shelties on my blog ever day. I would try to name them all but I am afraid that I would miss someone. I know that you understand .Dad
.

Dad I have had some request to share my pictures with you so here you go. They are on my blog today I hope you and Mary are doing good today.
Helen.

.
http://madcobug-myeverydaylife2
.
Thanks so much Helen, your pictures can not be beat, DAD
.
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!
.
I am sure that the most of you know Sara, Misty and Oreo. This is just a reminder to do it again. They are on vacation you will enjoy the pictures that Sara has posted today DAD.
.
Here is my thought for today.
.
" He that knoweth to do good and doeth it not to him it is sin."
..
This is all for now, as usual I will be breaking in during the day with new things that are sent to me.
.
I do have some of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee and plenty good hot tea ready, just thinking of it will make you smile.

.
I am planning on stoping in again in the morning if all goes well.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

9 comments:

Lynne said...

Good morning, Dad! I knew you'd enjoy Helen's photos (Macodog).

I hear you on the weather! It does have our attention these days!

I woke up feeling a bit tired today. Wish I had one more day of rest, but I must go to work. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!

Sara said...

Good morning from Plymouth!

I'm so glad you gave a link to Helen's photos! Aren't her tomato plants look beautiful.

We are having a wonderful time on vacation. Today is supposed to be very HOT, but then should cool down the rest of the week. We'll be looking for things to do in air conditioning today.

~Sara

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I wish I could send some of our rain your way. It started here yesterday evening and is still dripping this morning. Everything is wet for sure. I hope your day is a good one and that you are keeping cool.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am relaxing with a good cup of coffee and enjoying the peace and serendity of the views outside our window. If it weren't so humid I'd be out on the deck sipping my coffee. We explored Plymouth via Trolley Car yesterday and today we will visit some of the museums. We did get to walk Oreo and Misty along the beach last night. June is a great time to be here.

I checked in on CAM#3 and there was a male cardinal eating some of the good feed you provided. Helen's photos show her wonderful gardening skills...beautiful flowers, healthy tomatoes and plenty of them. Can I look forward to the same????

How is Prince enjoying his new home? Has he grown comfortable enough to sit on your desk while you type your blog?

Have a pleasant day relaxing on your patio.

...Sara's Mom

madcobug said...

Hi Dad, glad that you liked my pictures. Gonna be another hot one today. Makes one wish that they were on the beach with Sara and family. Lots of cool air there I bet. A very interesting story about that beach. Have a nice day along with Mary. Helen

Ally Lifewithally said...

Goof Morning Dad I am always happy to join you and Mary and share a Cup of tea with you ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
Your blog is keeping me busy. There are so many places to visit and things to learn. You and your tomato growers are blooming! I'm glad the coffee is still hot. I'm going to pour a second cup. I hope it isn't too hot to sit on your patio and listen to the birds and the tomatoes. Aloha, Sara's aunt

Anonymous said...

Hi again, DAD,
I want to share my good news. A first for me! I was able to check out Web Camera #3. I saw your garden and bubbly fountain but no birds, yet. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

Hope your weather is cooler and that you're getting some rain? I can hear your tomatoes crying from here ;)

No WVEC today -- I messaged them and hope we get a couple days' more viewing before they shut down for the season. Your friend Steve has some beautiful photos up today, don't you think?

Love to you, Ms. Mary and sweet Prince! from Jamaka and fams ;)