My mood for today 6/05/10 is Happy just a little weary.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
." Wasted years will come again no more "
." All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today''
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW .This is one investemnt that will make money for you.
.
Look here below what I received from Eric my friend who lives in Australia, I am sure that many of you would remember Eric from the many things that he has given us during the years that I have know him. He has been so much help to me, even in the first days of this blog. It would not be where it is today without his help.
.
And now to you Eric, we are so sorry that you have been sick, if we had known you would not have felt alone. We are thinking of you today and hopeing that you are feeling better. When you feel like writing I would like to hear. This is from Dad & All of his many friends.
.
Hi Dad.
After a spell in hospial. I've decided to adopt the old saying. "Smile and the world smiles with you, weep and you weep alone."
Cheers, Eric.
.
=RbCSgIqcFbM&feature=related
I am sorry I misplaced the email on this above, so I don't remember who sent it, but I do appreciate it and thank you. Dad
.
Good morning Sara, saturday has arrived and I am sure that you are glad as I am that it has come. I have become weak and weary and almost felt like giving up, but I am trying to " Hang in there." I know that looking at your blog right here Sara's Dog Training will do wonderd for me, DAD
.
ORDER Biota Max™ NOW
.
..Please use The referral code DAD when you place your order .
.You will be glad that you ordered at the ending of the growing season and seeing with your own eyes what BIOTA MAX will do for you.And better still just keep watching our DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1. We will be showing close up shots right from the garden every few days. This is something new for us to do. We wonder what will come next. Dad . .If it would be more convenient for you it would be all right for you to email me your order and I would do the rest. My email is white6415r@aol.com. Thanks so much. DAD.
.
Eagle Web Cam
Ecobirder
I am going to stop right here since this is saturday I need to spend a little time in gettin ready for our Sunday morning meeting I won't be here again untill Monday morning.
.
I am not leaving you without Coffee and Tea both are ready for you , and the coffee is Starbucks Sumatra x bold. Dad.'
.
I will just tell you to be "Good " untill I see you.
.
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
14 years ago



7 comments:
DAD,
Sorry to hear that you are feeling wearing this Saturday.
Take it easy today, so that you can enjoy your Sunday meetings.
Hope you feel better.
Love,
Sara
Dear DAD,I hope you have not been over-working in your garden. You are a perfectionist and don't want any weeds need your sunshine-loving tomatoes.My brother-in-law, who lives in NJ, always grows extra tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers "for the rabbits." Take the afternoon off, so that you will be well-rested and prepared for Sunday meeting. Your Bible and circle of friends will energize you and keep you happy.It's my turn to pour the coffee on Monday morning. Aloha, Sara's aunt
Dad you make sure you rest today and prepare yourself for your Meeting tomorrow ~ I do hope you don't feel weary for long and you will be back to your happy self soon ~ Ally x
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
I am very sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, Dad! Hope you are feeling better very soon and can enjoy your afternoon and evening, and be rested for your Sunday meeting. There's a very active eaglet on the WVEC right now, flying from branch to branch and it looks like he's molting a bit. Think I'll go get some coffee, thank you! and love to you both from Jamaka and fams
PS Sorry I did not get to check in yesterday -- I ALWAYS try to but was a bad girl yesterday. Had a dental appt. and then did some shopping and had company. Forgive me? ;)
Good Night DAD...
Sorry I didn't get to come by for a visit and coffee this morning. I went on a bus trip to NYC and we had to board the bus at 6:30 AM. It was a wonderful day in the big city though very hot and I am a bit weary myself...but my weariness is from a day of fun with friends. I do hope you will feel better in the morning and will be able to attend your weekly meeting.
I also hope to find you happy and smiling at the coffee pot on Monday. ...Sara's Mom
Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:
I know you don't post on a Sunday, but I just wanted to drop you a line to say I hope you're feeling better today, Dad. Have a blessed day. Love to you and Ms. Mary from Jamaka and fams
Post a Comment