Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TUESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIVE

The two pictures above are from the first stake starting at your left that I have been showing when I have the camera on the inside because of the 95 degree weather, well this morning I will be here again because of wet ground we did get a good rain last night; This plant is one of those delicous Brandy Wines, for flavor thy can't be beat. DAD
.

We were showing this tomato just a few days ago and we are going to try to keep showing it untill it has some ripe tomatoes showing.


Good Morning.
.
Cam # one is on and working
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam # 1 Cick on this in the afternoon and you might see Dad taking a nap.
.
'Time is so precious-do not waste it ''
.
Dad I have had some request to share my pictures with you so here you go. They are on my blog today I hope you and Mary are doing good today.Helen

MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.
Thanks so much Helen, your pictures can not be beat. DAD..
.
I am sure that the most of you know Sara, Misty and Oreo. This is just a reminder to go there again. They are on vacation you will enjoy the pictures that Sara has posted today DAD. .
.
..
.Since the weather is talked about a lot right now I am going to show it firt this morning, The tempeature has been around 95 but we had some rain last night.
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. .
.
Today..6/29/1o
Partly cloudy, chance of a thunderstorm. Hot. High 33C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Hot. High 92F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%
.
.
Steve some of my dear friends are visiting Plymouth this week, plesse be good to then. The best way to tell you who they are is this. Sara has her two shelties on my blog ever day. I would try to name them all but I am afraid that I would miss someone. I know that you understand .Dad
.
Now here below is my most important link of all that I have. It tells you lots about how to produce tomatos. Be sure that you read the page all the way to the end, Dad
.
.
.I am very proud of these 3 out door cams above and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, you might see old Dad wandering around acting like he is busy or maybe taking a nap on the patio . I do hope to show you a lot about producing tomatoes. And we are going to talk about tomato blight end rot and a lot of other problems.
I am going to stop right here but as usual I will be making changes as new things come in.
.
I do have some of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee and plenty good hot tea ready, just thinking of it will make you smile..I am planning on stoping in again in the morning if all goes well.
.BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted
2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning dad,

We are leaving soon to catch a high speed ferry to Provincetown, but thought I'd stop by to say hello.

We took Misty & Oreo downtown last night to see Plymouth Rock & the Mayflower, then to another pretty beach.

Hope you have a great day! It is still quite warm here, but should cool off nicely tomorrow.

~Sara

Lynne said...

Good morning and may God Bless you today!

I will work from home this AM, which suits me fine. I really did not want to go out and tackle the traffic and warm weather. Staying indoors where it is nice and cool. I've had breakfast and am about to dig into work. I hope you have a blessed day!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am glad your plants finally got some of nature's water yesterday. Today the tomatoes are thanking you and they are smiling at you.

I am having coffee on the deck overlooking the blue hydrangea and the blue water and under blue skies...how beautiful and relaxing. The birds seem to love it as well. There are several variety in the flower garden. I will have to go to your bird song link and see if I can identify any of them. Or, I could visit Steve's bird photos. And, would you believe there is a chipmunk living out there as well...standing up staring at me! Did I bring him from home???

Off for a 1 1/2 hour ferry ride to Provincetown for better views of the sea. We'll also spend 5 hours on land before our return ferry. Looking to eat some lobster or crab rolls!

May you and Mary and Prince be blessed with a peaceful day. If you find time, maybe you can take some photos of Prince to post for all of us.

..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

Sounds like a good day to relax and drink iced tea, Dad, yes? I just checked in at WVEC -- the cam is up and running, but no one's in right now. Hope everyone checks your friend Steve's post today -- that bridge is amazing! Eight MILES long! and what an ingenious design!

Wishing you, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince a good afternoon and evening. Thanks for the coffee! I'm enjoying it very much. Love, Jamaka and fams ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,Thanks for sharing the photos.  The wee yellow faries are filled with sunshine. When they dance away, you'll be waiting to show us what they leave behind. The grand tomato will be changing to red soon and then on to your plate.Yummy!  I think Prince must be in the brig. Aloha, Sara's aunt

Anonymous said...

Hi again, DAD,Your garden is peaceful and your blue clair empty.  You must be eating dinner!  Yes, I finally did it.  I can now see the workings of Cam 1. Amazing.  Aloha, Sara's aunt