Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WEDNESDAY ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED>

Our # 1 cam was turned on at 7:30 a.m, and is showing you a picture, first in the picture is a climbing vine for the Humming Birds and then 3 of those Brandy Wine tomatoes. DAD .
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam # 1
.
Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it."
.
Do you sometimes have questions about tomato gardening? Do you have problems such as end rot or blight? E-mail me at white6416r@aol.com, and I will do my best to help you. There is no charge to you for this service, all that I want from you is a Smile.
.
.And here below is my best link, please take time to look it over, all the way to the bottom. Lots of help that you can use .
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.

.weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .. .
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather.
.
Today..6/23/1o
Mostly sunny. Near record high temperatures. High 36C. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly sunny skies. Near record high temperatures. Heat index near 105F. High 97F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

.
..DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
(Cam # 1 is on here at 7:30 and working, Try it out today. Dad
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3 .

I am very proud of these 3 out door cams above and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, you might see old Dad wandering around acting like he is busy . I do hope to show you a lot about producing tomatoes. .
.
Sara's Dog Training blog.
I promised to try and cheer you up and make you smile when I could. Well I have that chance right now. You need to thank Sara for this DAD
.
.Here is my thought for today

" Be true today , let not tomorrow. With anxious fears becloud thy soul, Be true today fret not nor sorrow; thy cares upon the Saviour roll.".

Taken from one of our hymns.
.
Maybe we could have one more smile before I go. Starbucks Sumatra bold coffee. Did that do the job ?
.
This is all for right now. I will be back if my life is spared .
.
Please don't forget my side panel for other interesting things that are there..
.
BYE BYE DAD.
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.
.

3 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Now where else in America can we get free tomato advice with a warm smile? I don't know of any such place but here!

There was a deer walking right down our road early this morning. Luckily she hopped into the woods before any cars went by. I'm hoping to meet up with her again in the cemetery when I walk Oreo & Misty in a few minutes. I see the deer almost every morning. They are such beautiful creatures.

Have a great day!

~Sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am smiling and enjoying a cup of sumatra with you. I have begun to pack for our week in Plymouth MA...at least I've packed books and snacks and suntan lotion. The rental house has several patio areas overlooking the beach and water...perfect for reading and relaxing.

I have reread your advise for growing tomatoes and have followed most of them...3 brandywine and 1 cherry, elevate off the ground, in full sun, biotamax,etc. Now, do you have any advise on how to keep those chipmunks from eating my plants?

Sara mentioned the beautiful deer she sees each morning. She did not mention how a tick from one of those deer bit her and now she is dealing with the symptoms of Lyme Disease. She thinks she caught it early and will be on two different antibiotics for two weeks. She too is ready for a relaxing week at the beach and Oreo is ready for a swim.

With the heat you are having, you are probably ready for a swim as well. Be a kid today, sprinkle yourself with the hose while watering your plants; or, splash your face with water from the fountain; or fill a bucket with water and put your feet in it...it will feel so, so good! ..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

Hoping you are all staying cool, relaxing, and enjoying your afternoon. How are you all feeling today? I'm wondering how that mini-lion is and what he's been up to. ;) Hoping to see more pictures of him and hear more about him. Sending love and purrs, Jamaka and fams