Saturday, June 26, 2010

SATURDAYS ENTRY # TWOUSAND TWO HUNDRED THREE

The tomato plants pictured below are from our friend Joan.






Picture # 1




Here above are some photos of my tomato plants as of June 25, 2010:

1) - Two in Planter - a cherry tomato plant and a patio tomato plant

2) - An Early Variety - plant with tomato

3) - The Early Variety - closeup of tomato
.
Joan
.
These pictures above sent to me by Joan. I told her that she could produce tomatoes. It looks like she might beat Dad.
,
Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it "
.
I have Cam # 1 out in the garden even if it is going to be hot. we will see how it goes. The sun glare may be a problem also.DAD
..
Now here below is my most important of all that I have. It tells you lots about how to produce tomatoes.
.
.
I don't want to wake Sara up here at 3 a.m.morning. This should be a resting time for Misty, Oreo and Sara. I am going to tell you how to get there just click on Sara's Dog Training blog, maybe we could wait until the sun comes up. But do be sure and go. DAD
.
.
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. .
.
Today. 6/26/10
Partly cloudy. Hot and humid. High 35C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sun and clouds mixed. Hot and humid. Heat index near 105F. High near 95F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
.
This is all for now, as usual I will be breaking in during the day with new things that are sent to me.
.
I do have some of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee and plenty good hot tea ready, just thinking of it will make you smile..
.
Here is my thought for the weekend. .
.
" Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter. Fear God and keep his commandments for this is the whole duty of man."
.
This is from Ecclesiastes chapter 12 verse 13
.
Remember that I do not write a blog on Sunday, but I am coming back on Monday is my life is spared. Dad
.
I still have my side panel on your right where you may find other things.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved

5 comments:

Sara said...

When I opened your blog, I was thinking, "Oh nice tomato plants." As I got to the 3rd picture, I recongnized the fence and realized they were my mom's! Hey, she's doing pretty good, don't you think?

We're off to Plymouth Mass today for a weeks vacation. Oreo & Misty are coming along.

See you Monday!
~Sara

Lynne said...

Good morning! Hope you have a blessed day!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I was surprised to see my tomato plants on your blog. I took the photos to send to my sister and thought you might like to see what I learned from you...never expecting you to post the photos. They do look nice though. I think they are healthy because of your advise to use the biotamax and following your planting advise on your Dad's Tomato Garden Web page. I visited your granddaughter Mandy's blog yesterday (she doesn't post often) so I was happy to see 2 postings in June...one of her tomato plants which are also doing great.

We'll be with Oreo and Misty in Plymouth and I expect to be smiling a lot as I watch these two frisky shelties at work and at play. I may have to play a game of frisbee with Oreo. Of course I will still stop by for some of your coffee and smiles.

It is a perfect day here and I wish I could send you some of this weather. Have a peaceful day getting ready for tomorrow's meeting. ...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Dear DAD,Sure looks like I will be picking tomatoes in August!  Thanks to you, DAD, Joan, is going to have tomatoes to harvest and I'm going to have her juicy tomato sandwiches. Your tomatoes, roses, and bird bow their heads, too, as you leave for Prayer Meeting tomorrow. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!

Hope you are having a relaxing evening. Forgive my stopping by so late! It's been a busy day. Looks like your friend Joan has some nice healthy plants and will be enjoying some good tomatoes from them. And your friend Steve has some spectacular bird photos posted! Aren't they beautiful? Love to you all, and special purrs to Prince from Jamaka and fams