Thursday, June 17, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY SIX

.Hello every one,

NOTE: I now have DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 positioned so that you can see one of my tomato plants up close. Check it out! . The link above will take you there.
.
Cam # 1 will b closed at 6 p.m. today. Open at 9 a.m friday morning.. I hope to give you a bettr show tomorrow. DAD


"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
" Wasted years will come again no more "
.
." Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way."
.
My mood for today 6/17/10 is Happy.

.
Good Morning

Well I am out of that nice bed and ready to go to work.I am feeling good, not as good as yesterday morning but still able to face this new day with confidence.
.
As the poem says " We are not promised skies always blue." but we are promised strength to face what ever comes across our pathway if we keep true to God.
.
.
I hope that all is going well with you, if you had a good rest last night that will help. I am going to get some of that Starbucks Sumatra X bold ready. I do wish that it was possible for you to stop in and share a cup with me, but there are a lot of miles between us, but we can dream, can't we. DAD.
.
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!
.
What better advice could I give than this. just click on the link above and you will soon be looking at two beautiful and talented Shelties, and we have Sara to Thank for all of this. DAD.
.
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. ..

.The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather.
.
Today. 6/17/10
Chance of a morning shower or thunderstorm. Plenty of sun. High 32C. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Chance of a morning shower or thunderstorm. Partly cloudy. High 91F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
..
I am very proud of these 3 out door cams above and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, you might see old Dad wandering around acting like he is busy, just teasing. I do hope to show you a lot about producing tomatoes.

.
My plans for today were to take Cam # 1 right out in the middle of the tomato garden and show you a pretty picture, the weather may hinder but I will be there if it is possible. Dad
.
And here below is my best link, please take time to look it over, all the way to the bottom. Lots of help that you can use. Dad.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page

. .
.
Here is my thought for today.
'
" But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison."
.
Taken from James chapter 3 and verse 8
.
No man can tame the tongue, only God can do that. Dad


I hope to see you in the morning, I am going to leave you with this. " Be Good " until I see you again.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.






6 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
We got MORE rain last night. I hope this doesn't mean another gloomy summer like last year. It was a horrible season for tomatoes. Tomatoes need sunshine!

Have a great day.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Finally I think we are to have sunshine here and just about perfect weather today. It will feel good to dry out a bit after all the soggy days we've had. I hope your Thursday is a great one!

Hollie said...

Good Morning Dad,
I'd like to have a good ole cup of that coffee & a little chatter. I noticed we have a few little tomatoes & a few little squash. Woo-Hoo! I might get a tomato sandwich & a few stewed squash yet! LOL I hope you have a great day. Give Mary a hug for me! :-)

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am in slow motion today. Maybe I just need a cup of your Sumatra coffee and a visit with you to perk me up. I did check out your Tomato Garden Web Page and looked at all the possible disorders. Then I looked at my plants and so far I don't see any of those problems. Though my tomatoes and peppers won't be ready for quite a while, I am hoping to find some Jersey tomatoes at the farm stands real soon. Our local farmer's market opens this Saturday and I will be there ready to buy fresh and local.

I'll check out your CAM 3 through out the day. It is the only one I can open...and I do enjoy it when the cardinals are visiting. Yesterday, I had a female cardinal hit my window, and it wasn't even a clean window. Wish I could have sent her down to your feeder and fountain!

Have a lovely day doing what you love to do.
...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad I am glad you are feeling Happy today ~ will have a look at your webcams looking forward to seeing your Tomato plants ~ we have some in the greenhouse it is too cold here to plant them outside ~ Love to Mary hope the rest of your day is a good one ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Sure do wish I could see your webcams! Sounds like there is a lot going on there that is good. ;) WVEC is only up until the end of the month, so hope everyone visits the eaglets frequently now. I'm going to enjoy an iced coffee with you, Dad, and wish you and Ms. Mary a good evening. Love from Jamaka and fams