Thursday, June 24, 2010

THURSDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED ONE

You may view DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1. now. it is 6:40 a.m. Because of the extreme heat ( above 95 ) I am going to keep the camera on the patio looking east into the tomato garden again today. DAD
..........
Good Morning.
.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.

Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008
Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009
.
Please use slide show on the two links above and the one below.
.
Dad's Smile Album
.
Sometimes it is hard for me to get that first smile started at 3 am in the morning, but this never fails, I just click on Sara's Sara's Dog Training blog and There it is. I am glad that you are not going to be working so much now Sara, more time to spend with Misty and Oreo.. DAD
.
Do you sometimes have questions about tomato gardening? Do you have problems such as end rot or blight? E-mail me at
white6416r@aol.com, and I will do my best to help you. There is no charge to you for this service, all that I want from you is a Smile.
.
And here below is my most important of all that I have. It tells you lots about how to produce tomato.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page.
.
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
I am very proud of these 3 out door cams above and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, you might see old Dad wandering around acting like he is busy or maybe taking a nap on the patio . I do hope to show you a lot about producing tomatoes.
.
.weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920.
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather.
.
Today. 6/24/10
Isolated thunderstorms. Near record high temperatures. High 34C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Morning sunshine followed by isolated thunderstorms this afternoon. Near record high temperatures. Heat index near 105F. High 94F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

.
This is all for now, as usual I will be breaking in during the day with new things that are sent to me,
.
I do have some of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee and plenty good hot tea ready, just thinking of it will make you smile.

You still have my side panel on your right where you may find other things. You will find" Shooting my universe." and more there.

BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Good morning! I hope today finds you well enough!

It is another hot one in Southern, Maryland today! I am looking out to the back for any critter sightings, lol. I saw a cute video yesterday of a moose and her babies playing in a sprinkler. I cannot imagine a moose coming into our back yard! Whoa! We have had deer, a fox, a ground hog, and oh yes, a snake so far this year. I loved watching the deer playing, they were so cute! I am enjoying it out here in the country. I can breathe!

God Bless!

Sara said...

Good morning,
Well I could have slept a bit later this morning, but Oreo & Misty had other ideas. I guess it will take a few days for them to get used to our lazier new schedule.

Stay cool! It is going to be hot everywhere today.

~Sara

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Dad thankyou for the web cams and all the links in here for us ~ much appreciate all the trouble you go to for us ~ Ally x

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do hope you are staying cool today. It got in the 90's here yesterday but today we are a bit cooler. That heat index of 105 is not good and people need to remember to drink more on these hot days. I am on my 2nd cup of coffee here. Take good care !

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

I am smiling and I am happy....I have a tomato growing on my Early Tomato Plant. That plant is protected with a screen. Hope it is enough to keep the chipmunks away, though they are burrowing under the ground. I think I'll put some mothballs around the plant to keep them away.

Sara got a text message from her sister and the boys. They arrived in Anchorage around midnight for the start of their vacation. The temperatures there will be in the mid-60s today. Doesn't that sound good!

I have been enjoying Steve's photos (Shooting My Universe) from his trip to Nova Scotia. I think that is where we will go for our vacation next year. I am so glad you found Steve and added a link to his site. It has become a favorite for me.

I'll be working indoors with the a/c on today. You should do the same with that 105 degree heat index. Stay cool and hydrated and keep smiling. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and PRINCE!:

Hope your evening is cooler than your day was, and that you have plenty of nice cold iced tea or something like that to drink to stay refreshed. How are you all doing? I'll be you're SMILING because of that little man with the whiskers and tail! ;) Wishing you all a good evening. Love, Jamaka and fams