Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WEDNESDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SIX

Good Morning.

.
CAM # 1 is on but not positioned right yet. SMILE

Try it out right now Thank for being so me.

pre.ious-do not waste it ''.
.

.Dad I have had some request to share my pictures with you so here you go. They are on my blog today I hope you and Mary are doing good today.Helen
.
MYEVERYDAYLIFE
.
.Thanks so much Helen, your pictures can not be beat. DAD.

.
This below is a comment from Joan, Sara's Mom.
.
May you and Mary and Prince be blessed with a peaceful day. If you find time, maybe you can take some photos of Prince to post for all of us...Sara's Mom



This is Prince Mary's new pet which has been so much of a comfort to her in her difficult days.

.

To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!.

I am sure that the most of you know Sara, Misty and Oreo. This is just a reminder to go there again. They are on vacation you will enjoy the pictures that Sara has posted every day, and they are good again today DAD. .
.
Now here below is my most important link of all that I have. It tells you lots about how to produce tomatos. Be sure that you read the page all the way to the end, Dad
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page
.
Dad's Outdoor Web Cam # 1

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
D
AD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3

.

Shooting My Universe
.
.weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .
.
The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather. I have had some rain which has been a great help. Dad..

.Today...6/30/1o
Mix of sun and clouds. High 30C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
A mix of clouds and sun. High 87F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

I am going to stop right here but as usual I will be making changes as new things come in.
.
I do have some of that Starbucks Sumatra x bold coffee and plenty good hot tea ready, just thinking of it will make you smile..I am planning on stoping in again in the morning if all goes well.

.
.BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted
2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved
.

.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your little Prince is adorable. Mary is in my prayers and I'm glad he is brightening her days.

Sara said...

It is a beautiful morning here in Plymouth. My dad & Jeff are about to head out for a bike ride. Mom is still sleeping, and the dogs & I have been enjoying all the smells of the beautiful garden we have in the yard of our house rental

Hope you and Mary have a great day!

~sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD....

Thank you for that photo of Mary's Prince Charming...he certainly looks like a charmer. We are all glad to hear that he is bringing Mary some comfort and probably lots of smiles to both of you.

The cooler temperatures are a relief today. Yesterday was very hot and full of sunshine. It felt great while sitting on the upper deck of the ferry. We should have been more careful for we all have a bit of sunburn to deal with today. Today may be a day for staying at the house and just enjoying the views and breezes from the lovely deck. Maybe later getting some of that delicious New England Seafood your friend Steve mentions in his blog today.

I am jealous that my sister can see your Cam #1. My internet shuts down completely whenever I attempt it. Must have to do with my firewalls. I do enjoy Cam #3 because I get to see Cardinals enjoying your fountain and feeding area. I am going to try CAM #1 on Sara's pc today.

Thanks for the coffee and the smiles. Enjoy your meeting this evening. I know you'll have some good advise for us in the morning.

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
It is good to hear that Prince is taking good care of Mary. But what did I do your Cam 1!!!!
I hope there are gentle breezes and a cooler temperature when you go out later for Prayer Meeting. Aloha, Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet PRINCE!:

Beautiful picture of the star of the show, Dad ;) We'd love more whenever you all want to share!

Just checked in at WVEC. Only a couple more hours until they shut down for the season; no eagles in the tree now, but they do "fly-bys" according to some posters. We'll miss them!

Have a good evening -- safe journeys to your meeting and back, and love to you all from Jamaka and fams <3