Monday, June 21, 2010

MONDAYS ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT

Good Morning.

"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
. ( Note: Cam # 1 is on and working at 8;30 a.m. The camera will be moved during the day. The heat is bothering me, it could get to 95 today. DAD)

.
I started this Journal on August 28, 2003 for the main purpose of helping others produce a good home grown tomato. And I hope that I have been at least a little help.That is still my desire. A few times over the years I may drifted off on to other subjects which maybe I should not have done, but from now on out my main talking is going to be about Tomatoes, Roses and my WILDLIFE Habitat. I will still try to make you smile and cheer you up all that I can. Those smiles have meant a lot to me through the years I would appreciate an email white6416r@aol.com from you. I appreciate all of my readers who have stayed with me through these years. Dad
.
And here below is my best link, please take time to look it over, all the way to the bottom. Lots of help that you can use.
.
Dad's Tomato Garden Web

..weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/usa/tennessee/knoxville/id/37920. .
. .The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather.
..
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 1 (Cam # 1 is on here at 8:30 and working, Try it out today. Dad )

DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 2
DAD'S OUTDOOR WEB CAM # 3
.
I am very proud of these 3 out door cams above and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, you might see old Dad wandering around acting like he is busy, just teasing. I do hope to show you a lot about producing tomatoes.
.
My plans for today will be to have cam # 1 cam out in the middle of the garden showing you a close up picture. That is of course weather permitting,. Dad.
.
.
To visit Misty and Oreo Click here!
Sara I will have something better here tomorrow, Dad.
.

( Click on the Disorder list below for an answer to your problem. Dad.)
.
Tomato Disorders.
.
Green Fruit
Ripe Fruit
Insect Pests
Leaf
StemRoot
.

Giant Beefsteak Tomatoes To view this Tomato Click Here .
.
My thought for the day.

'' Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee, he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
.
Quoted from Psalm 55 verse 22.
.
This is all for today, I hope to be back. You still have my side panel on your right where you may find other things. You will find" Shooting my universe." and more there. .
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.



8 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

Good morning Dad those Giant Beef Tomatos look delicious ~ (I do love tomatos:o) I hope your mood is a happy one today and I hope you and Mary have a very plesant Monday ~ Ally x

Becky said...

Well, here we are, another Monday morning, and I hope this week will be a good one for you and Mary. I bet it's getting close to time for you to be harvesting those pretty tomatoes. It's easy to see that you know a lot about getting a good tomato crop.

Please keep us updated on how Mary is feeling and how things are going with the new member of your household! Prince looks a lot like my cat Ben, who can be crazy sometimes, racing around the house!

Keep the coffee hot! I'm hoping to come back after a good night's sleep. It's almost 3 a.m. here, I've just finished work and am headed for bed.

Sara said...

DAD,

Good morning! I hope you had a good weekend.

I'm now in my last week of school! Finally! I'm ready to be done. Ready to relax and slow down for a few weeks.

We don't have any tomatoes yet, but we do have ripe strawberries! My mom brought me some from the farm stand yesterday! They are so juicy they drip down your hand. Misty LOVES them. Oreo spit them out on the floor, so Misty got to eat more!

~Sara

Lynne said...

Good morning! I am waiting for a bit before heading to work because I need to go get some ginger ale for my eldest daughter. She is not feeling well and was up all night sick. She is 23, but still needs a bit of TLC from time to time from her mom, lol. I think some good rest and fluids all day will help her mend.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good Monday morning to you. I'm happy you have those wonderful tomatoes and can share your good thoughts with us each day.

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

Another beautiful morning before a hot afternoon. Our temps usually cool down at night and I can open the windows and let the evening air cool the house. Like you the heat bothers me a lot. But even with the heat I do enjoy my hot cup of Sumatra coffee and my visits with you.

Our market had cherry tomatoes from NJ ... only one state away... so local ones should be available soon. These are very sweet and juicy and I eat them like candy. Tonight I will make my favorite easy summer pasta dish of shrimp, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil from my garden. Wish you and Mary could be here for dinner! Dessert will be sweet fresh picked stawberries and whipped cream. Yum, no wonder we all love summer.

I hope Prince is being a little prince and staying out of trouble...unless it is fun trouble where he makes you laugh. As the doctor says: ".. 'laughter is the best medicine,' definitely appears to be true when it comes to protecting your heart,"

Stay calm, relaxed, and cool on this hot Monday. I'll try to do the same. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

Hope you are staying indoors where it's cool, and maybe enjoying some sliced tomatoes and some iced coffee?

How's that sweet little man doing today? Purrs to him from all of us! And love to you all from Jamaka and fams

Anonymous said...

Dad, I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog since the beginning. I love that you are able to blend such helpful info about tomatoes, gardening and still share a little about your life there in TN.... You are an inspiration and your entries almost always make me smile.

Stay cool, the heat is oppressive up here in New England too. I just won't complain about it because it goes by too fast up here.

Michelle