Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WEDNESDAY'S ENTRY # TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE


Here are my tall snap pea plants. Kind of hard to see, because they blend in with all the green trees in the back ground, but they are taller than my five foot tall self! Sara .
.
I am sure that the most of you know Sara, if you love Shelties I am sure that you do. Sara has two of the sweetest ones that I have seen Misty and Oreo You can visit them yourself by just clicking on .Sara's Dog Training blog and Sara will tell you all about them. I go there ever morning early. Her snap peas above sure look good. DAD
.,.
"Time is so precious-do not waste it.".
.
" Wasted years will come again no more "
.
." Live for others every day, 'tis the true the better way."
.
My mood for today 6/16/10 is Happy.
.
.Good Morning.
.
How are things at your house this Wednesday morning ? I am wanting to hear you say fine and ready to go to my job. Because that is the way that I am feeling. We did have another busy day on tuesday but after a good nights rest I am ready to go again.
.
I hope that we can be relaxed as we start this new day. Why don't we have a few good plesant thoughts of all the good thing things that have come our way in the past, I think that you will be surprised, and the day will go so much better..
.
.
.The link above will show you the Tennessee Valley weather. Add your zip code and get your own local weather.
.
Today,, 6/16/10
Scattered thunderstorms possible. High 32C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Scattered thunderstorms. High near 90F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
.
..
I am very proud of these 3 out door cams above and what I am going to be able to do with them. Check them out today, you might see old Dad wandering around acting like he is busy, just teasing. I do hope to show you a lot about producing tomatoes.
.
And here below is my best link, please take time to look it over, all the way to the bottom. Lots of help that you can use. Dad.
.
..
..
Please use The referral code DAD when you place your order.
.I do appreciate all the interest that many of you have shown in Biota Max. I know that all of you that have purchased this are going to like. it I am well pleased with what it has done in my garden. Look at Cam # 1.
DAD.
.
It is time for me to stop, I have already said enough. Before I go I do want to give you my thought for today.
.
" And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice."
.
This is from John chapter 10, our bible study for tonight,
.
I hope to see you in the morning, I am going to leave you with this. " Be Good " untill I see you again.
.
BYE BYE DAD
Copyrighted 2010 Dad's Tomato Garden Journal all rights reserved.

4 comments:

Sara said...

DAD,
Good morning. How funny to see myself on your blog this morning! What an honor!

Yesterday was a beautiful day here. Too bad I had to spend most of it indoors proctoring an exam. I was proud of my students though. Many spent 4 hours working on one exam. They wanted to do their best. I hope they all pass.

Off to take Misty & Oreo for a walk, before a full day of exams today.

~Sara

Lynne said...

Good morning! We're to have a bit of bad weather in South MD today. I'm waiting to go to work.

I wanted to share with regard to a recent comment I left...I do eat tomatoes when they are cooked in things, I just never caught onto eating a tomatoe sandwich or such. I love your blog because your gardens bring back very fond memories of my grandfather John. I know you two would have had a lot to discuss about gardens. He had a precious gift with things he could grow, and even a greater gift because he taught each one of us grandkids love and patience. He was a wonderful man and I miss my grandparents everyday! Thank you for sharing your time with us, because it does my heart good! God Bless!

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

As I opened your blog, I smiled when I saw your fountain and thought how cool and refreshing it looked. Then I saw my Sara standing next to her tall snap peas and my smile got even bigger. Sara takes wonderful care of her students, her shelties, and her veggies...they all seem to thrieve under her care.

Reading Lynne's comment brought tears to my eyes as I thought of how you touch so many people in so many ways. And we are all better people because of your voice.

I think the verse from John, Chapter 10 is very appropriate today. You too have a flock who listen and follow. Enjoy tonight's meeeting. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad and Ms. Mary:

What a beautiful picture! Your yard looks so peaceful, green, and lovely, and the fountain is so relaxing to watch and listen to.

Your friend Sara has some very tall beans there! They'd go good with some of your tomatoes, wouldn't they? And some coffee on the side ;)

There's one eaglet "branching" right now.

Wishing you both a good afternoon/evening...love from Jamaka and fams