Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dad's Thursday Entry Two Thousand Two Hundred Seventy Six







" Give of your best to the Master, give him the strength of thy youth"


Good Morning.


Are you doing as good as I am this morning ? I am in a very Happy mood today, and I am ready to go get'em after I have had a cup of that Samatra x bold. We had another good day yesterday, a little cool but we expect it to 75 degrees today, So every thing is go here.


I like to remind you of what we have to offer in our Side Panel, this below is just a little sample, and we are adding more every day, if you go there you will find all that you need.


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #1


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #2


Dad's Outdoor Web Cam #3


Dad's Smile Album


Dad's Songbird and Rose Garden


Dad's Tomato Garden Photo Album-2008


DAD'S Tomato Garden Photo Album-2009


Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page


For $1.oo per day you can have your company name, or product listed. in this journal We are read in 102 countries of the world, and over 3000 cities. That's a bargain. write Dad at white6416r@aol.com


http://www.burpee.com/


Dad gets his tomato plants from Burpee. Try to read the above if you possibly can. there are some beautiful tomato pictures and lots of tomato information. DAD .


Easy Homegrown Strawberries Order Now Supply Limited To view this email in a browser Click Here I love strawberries, DAD .


" Measure twice. saw once "


" Love looks through a telescope, envy through a microscope ''


I must get out of here and get to doing some thing worthwhile. I have enjoyed my visit with you this morning, it helps me to keep on producing Smiles, Roses and Tomatoes.I plan on being here in the morning if all is well. Please remember my side panel, my helper. It has all the information that you will need today. DAD


BYE BYE DAD.


I must get out of here for a little rest and another cup of x bold, then I must get busy, doing some things that are worthwhile. I have enjoyed my visit with you, it cheers me up and helps me face another day of producing Smiles Roses and Tomatoes. Don't forget my Side Panel, that is where you will find every thing that you may need today.I plan to come back in the morning if all is well.


BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is so good to see you (coffee mug in hand)and hear your words of wisdom this morning. We all need a reminder every now and then.

Only ten more days to beat your April 24, 2009 tomato planting date shown in your sidebar photos. Will today be the day or is it even too early for TN to put the plants in the ground? I have to wait until the end of May or beginning of June here in upstate NY.

Today I travel to PA for a weekend with my dear sister-in-law and her granddaughter. Tomorrow, we are going back to high school for the day, attending classes and eating lunch at the school and in the evening attending a school concert and art show. It will be a day filled with smiles. (Classes begin at 8 AM so I may not be able to visit with you until after lunch)

I hope you accomplish your day's goal with ease. Remember, a coffee break is always a good time to sit and feel satisfied.
...Sara's Mom

Ally Lifewithally said...

Dad lovely to see and hear you ~ Ally x

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince:

Joan and Ally are right ;) and I'm hoping for a coffee if there's any left? So it's very close to time to plant -- hoping this year's crop is the best yet. Are you putting any new roses in this year? Ours are doing very well and I think we have just about every color.

The eaglets are waking up from their afternoon nap -- maybe there'll be a fish dinner soon.

Sending love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3