Wednesday, April 13, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAY ENTRY TWO THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY FIVE

" Begin the Day with God, kneel down to him in prayer "


Good Morning


I always like to ask about you first and then I can tell you how Dad is feeling. I am in good shape this morning for a change. My mood is Happy and I have no complaints, a good rest last night and it looks like that I am ready to face the world. We got of loose ends tied up yesterday and that is a good feeling. Now today we intending to keeping on doing what we can to rush up those tomatoes, I am getting so hungry for a good tomato sandwich made with one of Dads home grown tomatoes. Smile.


Dad's Tomato Garden Web Page Good to read this. Dad


Information about Birds Information about Birds


Look over to your right and you will see Prince, his works just like Oreo's further down, click on the pictures and lean more about them. Dad.


Below I am just showing you what you can find on our Side Panel, these below and many more , its all there. Dad.


Eagle Web Cam Ecobirder Glen in Australia Great Smoky Mountains Web Cam It Ain't Easy Bein' Green Jennifer White's Blog John White's Blog LEARN BIRD SONGS


Thanks to so many of you who have expressed their approval of our changes, but if you don't let me know at white6416r@aol.com We love you all, and one of our purposes in life is to make you smile.


I am going to stop right here and leave you in good hands our Side Panel, we will be editing it daily, if you miss any let me know.


And I did not forget one important thing to many of you, Sunatra x bold Starbucks coffee, I do have tea if you do not like coffee. I wish that this was real and that I could be there with you. DAD.


I hope to be able to see you in the morning.


BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Sara said...

It's a rainy one today, maybe that will help some of my new grass seed grow?

Oreo and I have been spending a lot of time outside this week, enjoying the nice weather and playing ball. We do need to get back to our agility classes soon. I've been waiting for the outdoor classes to start up again. I realy prefer to do it outside on grass, and I think Oreo does too.

Have a good Wednesday.

~sara

Joan said...

Good Morning DAD...

It is good to know you are happy and smiling this morning. I think Prince is feeling it too.

I hope your tomato plants from Burpee have arrived so you can work your magic and grow those little plants into big plants with lots of green and red tomatoes. I can see you now with a salt shaker in hand, sprinkling salt on a nice size tomato and taking a big bite. Yum!

I have been busy making "Butter Lambs" for Easter.. that is 2 oz. of butter placed in a lamb shape mold, then into the freezer for 1 hour, then remove from the mold, insert cloves for the eyes and a thin red ribbon around the neck, then bagged and tied with more ribbon. I have only 1 mold so the process is slow. I volunteered to make 24 for a fund raiser and have 16 ready. So I'll be in the kitchen while you are in the garden.

Have a nice day and a good evenimg with your Bible study group. ...Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and handsome Prince:

Just enjoying the last of the coffee, thanks ;) and admiring the handsome PRINCE once again -- what a very fine young man he has grown to be!

Today is cleaning day so there is a lot of work to be done. It's so beautiful outside with all the flowers blooming; this morning a little squirrel was very interested in what I was doing when I put the birdseed out and took some grapefruit off the tree. He and I had a "conversation". We all enjoy the squirrels being here very much!

Love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3