Friday, June 17, 2011

DAD'S FRIDAY'S ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FOUR

" In your patience possess ye your Souls "
Live, love, laugh. 'Life's a Gift... Unwrap It!'

Good Morning.

How is every one this morning? It's Friday again. This is the day that the mist of us love, we know that our weekend is getting close and we are very happy for that, A time of relaxing our Soul and body. And then we will be able to start the next week in a much better way, DAD.

While we are at this point on the page please look to your right in the side panel. That is a picture of the two books that are for sale, written by V. Weals, a man who loved the mountains and the people who lived there, and he had a way of his own of telling you all about in in an interesting way. You will find out later in this journal how to buy one, DAD

Today's weather report,Friday June 17th 201

Scattered thunderstorms possible. High 30C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Scattered thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

With us tomato growers the weather report is always interesting to us, and the one above pleases  me hot and a little rain. My small patch of tomatoes are looking good, plenty of blooms and  few little green tomatoes looking out at me. I am running at least 30 days late because of the hail storm that hit us hard. But I am going to hang in there and have all the patience that I can. I also produce Smiles and you know that the hail did not bother them, the are still going around this world, you must help me keep it going.

Fishing
P1060774My son, Jim, had a good day on the lake yesterday. He and his buddies fished on South Holston Lake for Lake Trout. They had their limit of six fish before lunch. The largest was a little over 5 lbs. Jim said the stringer weighed over 21 pounds. Here’s Jim with the catch. He said they caught the fish at depths up to 70 feet deep!

LIMP ON

(Sandy Scott)

Courage spurred him on Towards the goal he chose.

His speed 'twas not as 'twas before,

The fall had left him lame.

Hope kindly whispered to him said

Limp on, lose not the game.

'Tis true he limped, but limping on

Ranked him amongst the brave.

Would he have gained if he had made

That fallen place his grave?

Time’s balsam heals the aching wounds

Of all who fall but rise

And limp and struggle on and on,

Until they gain the prize.

You may have fallen, but limp on and on.

Time heals the wounds of each one who has fallen.

I would like to call your attention to the picture of the two books at the top of the side panel.If you have any questions concerning these books just write Helen, vweals4403@comcast.net and she will get one or both on the way to your house, it matters not what country that you live in, we are read in 104 countries.
....
I now have a copy of the "Legends of Cades Cove in my hands, These books would make excellent Xmas gifts, Birthday gifts , Graduation gifts or Fathers DAY would be interesting to students, just send me your list and I will do the rest.
vweals4403@comcast.net. Checks , Money Orders, accepted. Helen.

 

___

I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. One new country was listed yesterday. ( Jordan ))Your money back if you are not satisfied. DAD.....Write Dad at white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. Give Dad a chance to show you what he can do for you. DAD.

fun friday

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 02:59 AM PDT

I've taken so many videos of Chewy the past few weeks. I don't quite know what to do with them. I decided to make a compilation of the highlights. Mostly puppy zoomies.
http://vimeo.com/25188803

I am sure that you have noticed a great difference in the neatness of this journal this morning, the reason is that I am writing with Windows Live Writer, let me know if you like it any better. I like it better and I do intend to continue.

tunneling Thursday   This is interesting, Dad

  • American Profile Magazine
  • Artic Web Cam
  • Audio Bible
  • Dad's Airplane Flying Days
  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato
  • Dad's Memoirs
  • Dad's News and Tomato Views
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I am going to let this be all for this Friday. I realize that I have left lots out lots that should be here, but I know that you know where the side panel is located, and you know how to reach Dad at white6416r@aol.com

    If my life is spared I Hope to see you Saturday morning.

    BYE    BYE    DAD

  • 3 comments:

    Sara said...

    Today is my last full day of school. Next week, I have half days and then I'll be done! Can't wait.

    Raining this morning, so no walk for the dogs. They are both being good right now, chewing on bones next to each other.

    HOpe you have a good weekend!

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning DAD...

    I think our weather today will be similar to yours. Since I am not s tomato plant I would prefer it not to rain. There are so many farms in this area around Seneca and Cayuga lakes and I know those farmers want the rain. At one time this area was known as the bread basket of America because of all the food products grown and the railroad. Yesterday we saw an Amish funeral procession of many horse and buggies. It was very moving and solemn to witness as we waited to drive across the road. A once in a life time sight.

    It is Friday and our last day at the lake. It has been so relaxing ... perfect for restoring the body, mind, and soul.

    Enjoy your Friday. May it be peaceful as you watch the gentle rain with little Prince on your lap. ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny soft Prince:

    We had some rain this morning, too, Dad -- always enjoy it and the plants do, too ;)

    "LIMP ON" is very wise, isn't it? Good thoughts to try to remember as we journey through this life.

    Yes, Friday is the BEST day for us. Wishing you all a good, relaxing and safe weekend, with love and purrs from Jamaka and fams <3