Tuesday, June 28, 2011

DADS TUESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN

Good Morning

The weather report is important to us this morning, We have been trying for several days to get our roof restored from the hail storm damage, it looks to me right now that is still going to be another day before the we can do anything.

You may have noticed that I have not mentioned the two books pictured in the side panel lately. Yes they are still for sale. We hope to have a new easier way to order them in a few weeks then I will be talking about them every day. Dad

( Note: We do not intend to violate any copy wrights, we try to search every thing that we write and give credit where it is necessary. If you feel that we have let me know at whiter@aol.com and I will remove it.)

Today

Scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 29C. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High around 85F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

We will need to find something else  to do today, and I don't think that will be very hard to do.

I would like to know how all of my world wide friends are feeling this morning. I am in a Happy mood again this Morning and I hope that I can do a little good somewhere maybe make someone smile. That is my purpose in life is to produce Tomatoes, Roses's and Smiles. I want to a good job at that. Dad

It's hard to believe the bobcat made it to the top of this cactus. Did the stickers from the cactus hurt or not?  If they did, it's better than being eaten. Smart cat, he took the tallest one,too.

Beautiful photography . . .

Click here: Bobcat_Climbs_Cactus

Entitled
      "South Samarium -- Tsunami seen from Sizing High School," it's shot from
      high ground, but toward the end of the video you can see panicked
      residents running for their lives.

This is an
      incredible and gripping sight - in a case like this, you do need to leave
      every possession behind and just try to save your life - 


http://sg.news.yahoo.com/dramatic-video-japan-tsunami-viral-video-20110417-074110-955.html

  • American Profile Magazine
  • Arctic Web Cam
  • Audio Bible
  • Dad's Airplane Flying Days
  • Dad's Fried Green Tomato

    Dad's Memoirs

  • Dad's News and Tomato Views
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 105 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. Give Dad a chance to show you what he can do for you. And another reason DAD needs the money.

  • Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site

    This is going to be all for the moment, I need a x bold coffee break and a short rest.

    "Be kind to all that you are with this day"

    " Live for others every day, don't waste it on your self"

    I hope to see you in the early Morning.

    BYE    BYE   DAD                                      ____________________________________________________________


  • 4 comments:

    Sara said...

    Good morning DAD. Wish I could send our weather your way. It has been a beautiful couple of days.

    There are wild berries ready to pick in the cemetery where I walk the dogs. Tomorrow, I will bring a container to pick some. They are so yummy. I gave Chewy some mango yesterday and he loved it. Oreo spit it out on the ground. WOnder if they will like the berries.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I am ready for a cup of coffee and a short visit before heading to an appointment. It is another nice morning though it will be humid this afternoon. It has been so nice to sleep with the windows wide open.

    My tomato plants are doing so well. The Juliet Grape tomato plant has about 20 grape shaped tomatoes of varying sizes and many more flowers...I am optomistic that I will get at least 100 little tomatoes. The Early Girl has 1 large green tomato and a couple of buds bursting out of the blossoms. The later variety actually has more baby green tomatoes than the Early Girl. I am hoping to have those ripe and ready for picking when my sister comes from Honolulu for a visit with her granddaughter in mid-August. Last year I was successful but with your encouragement and help I may have a bumper crop this year. I hope you are seeing signs of tomato sandwiches and fried green tomatoes in your garden.

    The strawberries are at their peak up here and we just can't get enough of them. These taste like the strawberries of my childhood. They are so red and juicy they make a mess of my countertops as I slice them for cereal or dessert. Wish I could share a big bowl with you. Ah, the fruits of summer!

    Loved the photos of the bobcat on top of the cactus and the video reminds us of the devastation in Japan that the newspapers no longer even report on.

    Have relaxing day and stay cool and hydrated.
    ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Sure hope it slacks off long enough for you to get your roof fixed, and that you don't have any leaks -- hope someone was able to put tarps up there for you until it's fixed?

    Beautiful photos of a gorgeous bobcat -- hopefully his dense, soft fur provided a cushion from the cactus spines.

    Hoping you all have a relaxing and happy afternoon/evening! Love and PURRS from Jamaka and fams<3

    Joann said...

    WOW, Dad!!! Thanks for sharing those pics of the bobcat, and the video of the tsunami.... how TERRIFYING for those poor people!! It made me cry just to watch it, couldn't imagine LIVING it!! Very sad!! I will try to think of something to advertise here on your journal... that would be fun! = )

    Take Care, Dad!!! Hi to Mary!

    Joann~