Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DAD'S TUESDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHT

Good Morning,

I'm writing my Journal a bit later than usual. I had some more computer hang ups this morning, but I called AOL "help"  and the AOL technician was very helpful.

We had a great time yesterday. One of Mary's cousins and her husband are moving to Knoxville from Memphis.  They drove up from Memphis  on Monday. They had some business to take care of that day, so they came over in the afternoon. and they took us to the "Chop House" for supper. We had a great meal and visit.

For breakfast we had bacon and scrambled eggs, fresh strawberries etc. And of course, Starbucks coffee.

Now they are headed back to Memphis to finish up there .

I need to go down to my tomato garden to tie up some loose ends. So if you'll wait for me,  I will be right back.    Dad

We have already past the pictures of the two books in the top of the side panel, down below you will have a chance to purchase these books. I have both of these books and are enjoying them so much, I like to read them as I have my morning coffee.

Here is the way to purchase the two books at the top of the side panel.If you have any questions concerning these books just write Helen, vweals4403@comcast.net and she will get one or both on the way to your house, it matters not what country that you live in, we are read in 104 countries.You will be glad you did. You may pay with Pay Pal

$ 15.00 delivered to your door.

This is a special it will end July 15th

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2
  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3
  • This is enough for today, I hope that I will be able to be here tomorrow morning under better conditions than I have had today, be kind to all you meet as you travel along life's  pathway.

    BYE    BYE   DAD

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    So glad to finally see a post. I was very worried about you. Now I go out for a walk and then for some garden soil. A friend gave me some cucumber and zucchini plants and some zinnias...so I have some work to do today to get them planted. Another beautiful day here, perfect for working in the garden. Hope you are having a good gardening day as well.

    ...Sara's Mom

    Anonymous said...

    Yum! That breakfast sounds delicious. It will be so nice to have relatives nearby to visit with often. I am smiling for you!
    ...Sara's Mom

    I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

    I'm glad all is ok there. Glad you had a good visit with the cousins and enjoyed those fresh strawberries are so very good this time of year.
    Have a terrific Tuesday!

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

    Sounds like you had a very nice day yesterday. I'm so glad you enjoyed the good food and family visit! Those strawberries are such a win/win food: good tasting, and good for us. I enjoy them during the warm weather, and buy the frozen ones for when they aren't available fresh.

    Hope your afternoon and evening are relaxing and enjoyable, and that your computer behaves. Love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Uncle Ray and Mary,

    We had a great visit and enjoyed that delicious breakfast. We made it safely back to Memphis and look forward to seeing you again soon.

    Love,
    Karen and Pat

    Sara said...

    How nice to see Chewy's happy little face on your blog! I hope he makesyou smile.

    Last day of school today (except for turning in my keys tomorrow). So excited to be finished!