Saturday, June 25, 2011

DADS SATURDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN

Good Morning.


It is good to see you on this Saturday Morning. We like to see what our weather prediction is for the day, we are not planning very much for today since this is our rest and relaxing days. We do not write on Sunday, just try to be ready for the day


Today


More sun than clouds. High 30C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.


Sunny to partly cloudy. High 86F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.


I am feeling good this morning, in a Happy mood, relaxed, content and really no complaints. I hope that I can keep calm through the day, some times it's hard to do if thing come up that we don't like, but I am going to do the very best that I can do and I hope that you will try to do the same.


I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 105 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. Give Dad a chance to show you what he can do for you. And another reason DAD needs the money.


  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2

  • Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

    The day is starting off with bight sun and a clear sky, these links to the cams should be good. Dad.


  • Jennifer White

  • John White

  • Knoxville News-Sentinel

  • Learn Bird Songs

  • My Everyday Life

  • Record Relics

    Sara's Dog Training


    Shooting My Universe




  • Tennessee Granddaddy

  • Tomato Casual

  • Urban Garden Casual

  • Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site


    This is all for now, as usual on Saturday I do not close this entry now but a little later.


    I will see you Monday morning if God has mercy on me and gives me another day, which I am not worthy of.


    BYE BYE DAD

    2 comments:

    Sara said...

    Happy Saturday. It is going to be a cool weekend here. My kind of weather!

    The dogs and I will be heading to the farm today. Oreo will attend a class, then I'm hoping to meet up with some friends so Chewy can have some off leash playtime (in the big field there) with some puppies. Hopefully the rain holds off.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning DAD...

    I am visiting early today because once again I am on the road. Shortly I will be driving down to Pennsylvania to attend a baby shower. After the shower I will spend the evening with my sister and drive home tomorrow. Not looking forward to the drive in the rain but it will be nice to see friends and family at the baby shower and to ou and ah at all the cute gifts that Tara will open for her first child.

    My tomato plants have enjoyed the rain and like yours are ready for the sun. My grape tomato plant has 7 green grape shape tomatoes and my early girl still has the 1 but it is getting large I hope to pick it soon. And now that a friend gave me some tiny dill plants aren't the seeds I planted starting to pop up. I may have more dill than I know what to do with. I don't seem to have the chipmunks bothering any of the plants this year...I do hope they stay away.

    Enjoy your day of rest and relaxation. If you go into the garden, just admire it...don't go working in it. See you on Monday.
    ...Sara's Mom