Thursday, June 23, 2011

THURSDAY'S ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINE

Chewy



Good Morning.



I have something interesting here this morning. I am sure that the most of you know about Sara's Dog Training blog, this is the link right below.



Sara's Dog Training. Click on this link to visit Sara.



Sara is the one that owns and trains Oreo, no doubt you have met him. This picture above is of Chewy a new dog that has come to her house to live, he really has made a perfect place to live. There is no other place that he could get the love and care that Sara will give him. Welcome Chewy we know that we are going to love you just as we love Oreo,



Today
A few thunderstorms possible. A few storms may be severe. High 29C. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.



Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. A few storms may be severe. High around 85F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%



I hope that all of you are feeling as good as I am this morning.I had a real good rest last night. We had a busy day Wednesday I was tired and it was no problem for me to soon be asleep without any one rocking me.



Prince and I are going to be alone here today. This is the day that Mary has an appointment at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville. TN. Jim is driving her down there for me. They will be back home tonight. I imagine that there will be a lot of naps this day.



We have already passed the picture of the two books at the top which are for sale if you are interested. I have found that Pay Pal is the best way to make payment. I hope that you use it.



Here is the way to purchase the two books at the top of the side panel.If you have any questions concerning these books just write Helen, vweals4403@comcast.net and she will get one or both on the way to your house, it matters not what country that you live in, we are read in 105 countries.You will be glad that you did. I am enjoying mine very much. DAD.



We have a special price on these books which expires on July 15th. $ 14.00 delivered to your door. No shipping or handling charge, and you can pay by check or Pay Pal.



Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1



Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2



Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3



This is enough for today, " Be kind to all you meet , they may be fighting a hard battle "

It is now 6:00 p.m. and Mary called me, they will be back home around 8 p.m. from Vandervilt. They left here at 11 a.m. this morning. Prince and I will be glad when they arrive. DAD

BYE BYE DAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

I am smiling at that cute puppy Chewy. His name sure fits him ... he loves to chew on Oreo, treats, sticks, etc. He was acting very innocent in that photo. You just want to pet him but he isn't to fond of sitting still for touches yet.

You may take many cap naps today with Prince's encouragement.
And Mary will enjoy Jim and his many fishing stories as they drive to Nashville. They may even share some DAD stories. I hope she gets some good news from her team of doctors.

Enjoy a peaceful day. I'll be thinking of you, Mary, and Prince.
...Sara's Mom

Sara said...

Blogger seems to have deleted my earlier comment. Oh well.

Today is my last day of school, except for turning in my keys tomorrow. Looking forward to lazy summer days with chewy and Oreo.

So fun to see chewy's cute face on your blog. He's such a little character, and makes me laugh all the time.

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

ENJOY your relaxing day with the sweet soft little man Prince, Dad! Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day, with him curled up in your lap or beside you.

Best prayers and wishes for Ms. Mary, and safe journeys to the hospital and home again. Very glad that she is in good care, and hope that she is helped.

Love to you all, and healing PURRS, too, from Jamaka and fams<3