Monday, June 27, 2011

DAD'S MONDAY ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED TWELVE

ZachsBig Fish

Zachary White is my great grand Son and Mary's nephew. We are so proud of him and we love him so much.

Jim wrote:

"We went fishing this morning for a few hours on South Holston Lake.
In total we had 6 lake trout (the limit) and 1 rainbow trout. The
stringer weighed 25 pounds... Zachary caught a whopper... A giant lake
trout weighing 7 3/4 pounds!"

Thanks Jim for the picture and telling us about Zachary.

Good Morning.

This is my morning, good Monday Morning, the day that I am so glad to see come around. I am always getting restless  from being so quiet over the weekend, I just do love the outside , I love nature in all its  glory, God has created so many beautiful things for us to enjoy, don't miss them take time to stop and "Smell the Roses"

Today

Scattered strong thunderstorms. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High 31C. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Scattered strong thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. Storms may produce large hail and strong winds. High 89F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

I am sending love and good wishes to all my world wide friends this morning and  hope that all of you are able to face this cold cruel world this morning. I am feeling good and I think a Happy Mood. So maybe I will be able to earn the salt that goes in my bread today.

We had a lot of plans for this day, getting our roof replaced and some needed work on the Wildlife Habitat. But after looking at the weather report above 50% chance of strong thunder storms and large hail it look like another day of naps with Prince.. DAD.

 I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 105 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. Give Dad a chance to show you what he can do for you. And another reason DAD needs the money.

  • Jennifer White
  • John White
  • Knoxville News-Sentinel
  • Learn Bird Songs
  • My Everyday Life
  • Record Relics

     

  • Sara's Dog Training
  • Shooting My Universe

     

  • Tennessee Granddaddy
  • Tomato Casual
  • Urban Garden Casual
  • Weather

    Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

    Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-2

    Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

  • Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site

  • It is time for me to leave you, I have enjoyed the visit with you this morning . And I want to come back in the morning.

  • Smile every chance that you have today

  • BYE    BYE    DAD

  • 4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning, DAD,
    Congratulations to your Great-grandson Zachary.
    That is one great fish. Looks like he got to go fishing with the Big Guys! I know you and Mary are super proud of him. I don't know how he was able to stay in his seat while bring that fish in. It must have been an awesome challenge. But, he is a White and the White's are always ready for the challenge. Great Smiles this morning. Aloha....Sara's aunt

    Sara said...

    Well your great grand son is one lucky boy! Nice catch!

    Hope you have a good Monday. I plan on spending a lot of time outside!

    ~Sara

    Anonymous said...

    Good morning DAD...

    Jim must be thrilled to have a grandson interested in fishing. And zachary is learning from the best. Maybe you will get to enjoy a fish dinner made from Zachary's catches.

    I'm not liking your weather ... hail and wind are not good for tomato gardens. Wish I could send our sunny calm weather your way. After being away so much having fun and making memories with family, it is time to get back to work. I'll do some weeding and watering of the vegetable plants..they are probably thirsty. So far all plants look healthy.

    New roof day can be very noisy. Wonder if Prince will go into hiding. You might need to enjoy your afternoon coffee in the coffee shop to get some quiet time. I am meeting a friend at Starbucks's, wish you could join us.
    ...Sara's Mom

    jmuhj said...

    Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet Prince:

    Sounds like the very best way to spend a day, Dad, especially a Monday -- relaxing with sweet Prince! ;) Best wishes on your roof install -- hope it goes well and is done quickly.

    Yes, that fish is almost as big as your grandson, and the family must be proud of him for making such an impressive catch!

    Enjoy your afternoon/evening, and love and purrs to all from Jamaka and fams <3