Monday, June 20, 2011

DADS MONDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SIX

Good Morning.

As you know this is my morning, glad to be out of that bed and do a little work outside early this morning. And I did want you to know that I am still alive and in the land of the living, early last night we had a prediction of a heavy dangerous storm headed our way but it did not arrive, I id hear some heavy thunder, and I do hear some at the moment 4:34 a.m. we have a lot of rain for the last few days and the Tomatoes are beginning to call for more sunshine.

Today's weather report June 20th 2011

Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. Heat index near 105F. High 93F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

A Picture—from Jim

IMG_3378

Dad's Memoirs

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-1

DADS's Outdoor Web Cam-2

Dad's Outdoor Web Cam-3

We have already past the pictures of the two books in the top of the side panel, down below you will have a chance to purchase these books. I have both of these books and are enjoying them so much, I like to read them as I have my morning coffee.

Here is the way to purchase the two books at the top of the side panel.If you have any questions concerning these books just write Helen, vweals4403@comcast.net and she will get one or both on the way to your house, it matters not what country that you live in, we are read in 104 countries.You will be glad that you did. DAD.

I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 100 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. Give Dad a chance to show you what he can do for you. DAD.

We are expecting to receive shingles for our house today, it was damaged in the hail storm that hit us a few weeks ago, the same storm that destroyed most tomato crop.

Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site You will be able to use this many times this tomato season.

I know that it is time for me to go, please remember the side panel until I come back in the morning. I have enjoyed my short visit with you. I hope that your day goes good, it will if you started it right. Dad.

BYE   BYE    DAD

2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

5 comments:

Sara said...

Good monday morning to you Dad!

My last week of school! Almost done.

Chewy and Oreo had a very busy weekend. Fun, play, excursions and guests (my mom and dad). Last night, he slept good. I almost got to sleep until my alarm went off.

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

It is a gorgeous morning here. I am going to pour a cup of coffee and sit out back sipping it and smiling at my tomato plants. Let's hope for sunny skies in your backyard to perk up your plants. Sara's plants are so big and beautiful already. Her 2 dogs both think of me as the food lady....both were very excited to see me yesterday...but no petting ... just stares with those big eyes ... where's the food. The both sit nicely for their treats.

Enjoy the peace and quiet of the morning...it will get a bit noisy as those shingles get hung. ...Sara's Mom

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a Happy Monday and enjoy the week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon DAD...

You added the photo of the squirrel since morning. I had to grit my teeth when I saw it because that is exactly who and how my juicy tomatoes got eaten last summer. I think this year's tomatoes are far enough away from anything those squirrels can s-t-r-e-t-c-h themselves! Other than that it is a very funny photo. ..Sara's Mom

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

What a cute photo of the squirrel trying to get at the suet, Dad! We used to use one of those suet-boxes, too, and they are very popular, I know. Now, I have a separate bird feeder for the squirrels -- or, if a bird happens to want to share, they can. ;)

Very glad to hear the big storm passed you by! Sounds like steamy weather over your way -- hope it cooperates and gives your tomatoes their sun.

Love to you all, and big PURRS from Jamaka and fams <3