Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DADS WEDNESDAYS ENTRY THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED EIGHT

This is one of the beautiful pictures that Jim took yesterday while fishing at South Holston Lake.

Our Bible study tonight Luke chapter 23.



Good Morning.



I am getting started a little better this morning, a little early anyway. Maybe not any better.



The weather is always interesting to me, yesterday here at Dad's Tomato garden it got up to 96 degrees , here below is what is in store for us today. DAD.



Today's Weather scattered thunderstorms possible. A few storms may be severe. High 28C. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.



Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 83F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.



That looks a little better to me, that 96 was a little to much and I don't think that the tomatoes liked it very much.



I am needing a cup of coffee and I smell it perking so I know that is just about ready. I am going to be looking at one of those books as I drink my coffee. I bought them both and am enjoying them. Further down I will tell you can own one of them, now is a good time because they are on sale until July the 15th.



I am selling advertising space is this Journal, and I think it is priced right, $ 1.00 per day will give you all the space that you need to show your company name and any product that you have, and it is read in over 105 countries of this world. . white6416r@aol.com and you will be listed today, no deposits or long contracts to sign. Your money will be refunded if you are not pleased. Give Dad a chance to show you what he can do for you. And another reason DAD needs the money.



Here is the way to purchase the two books at the top of the side panel.If you have any questions concerning these books just write Helen, vweals4403@comcast.net and she will get one or both on the way to your house, it matters not what country that you live in, we are read in 105 countries.You will be glad that you did. DAD.



Animal e-mail of the YEAR!



http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat/62184/Pitbull-vs-kitten



Sara's Dog Training



Shooting My Universe



Granddaddy



Tomato Casual



Urban Garden Casual



Dad's Tomato Problem Solver Site, this will be very helpful to you, keep it close at hand,



This is getting to long so I am leaving every thing to the side panel to take care of you, I think that you will have to go there to get the 3 Cams, they should be good today



I hope to see you Thursday morning, I hope that you are not getting tired of me. I am sending love and best wishes to all the world.



BYE BYE DAD



2011 all rights reserved ... Dad's Tomato Garden Journal. Com

5 comments:

Sara said...

Good morning Dad. Drinking my coffee, trying to wake up.

Jeff has been out of town the past few days. He comes home tonight. I think the dogs will be very happy to see him. Oreo hasn't been sleeping well with him gone. I heard him last night wandering around the house. Not like him at all.

Stay cool. You sure are having some hot weather.

Anonymous said...

Good morning DAD...

It is raining here this morning..a gentle rain that smells good with rolling thunder in the background. It is just what the new cues and zucchini plants need to adjust to their new environment. I moved the self watering containers with the tomato plants to a sunnier spot....they like it and so do I. Now I can see them from my kitchen window. I could pick the 1 green tomato but I'll be patient and wait for it to get red and juicy.

I do not get tired of you. I look forward to our daily x-bold coffee breaks with words of wisdom and interesting links. Yesterday's golf cart story was so, so funny. I had to send it on to my golfing friends. Here we are brewing Nicaraguan that we bought from a roaster in Canandaigua last week...it is very delicious. I know you would enjoy it.

Try to stay cool and dry as you sip your coffee and prepare for tonight's bible study of Luke.

...Sara's Mom

Anonymous said...

I was fishing in south holston lake.
Jim

Anonymous said...

Hi DAD,
I may not write very often but I DO check your blot everyday. Keep writing, please. I like starting my day with smiles and the good information you have searched out for us to enjoy and learn. This evening, as Prince is having the run of the house, you and Mary will be having a good evening with the members of your Bible Study. Blessings on you all. Aloha....Sara's aunt

jmuhj said...

Dear Dad, Ms. Mary, and sweet, sunny Prince:

Yes, 96 is a bit much, I agree -- hope you have the 83 instead, much more pleasant. We're finally in the 90s here after a prolonged and very nice Spring -- I'll take 90s over 100s though! Heat in the desert is wonderful. In the city, it's just plain yukky. ;)

Hope you are all feeling well and enjoying your afternoon. How is adorable Prince? What is he into these days? Love and PURRS to you all from Jamaka and fams <3